Reviews for Not From The Stars Do I My Judgement Pluck
Bablefisk chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Ohh, I wish you had keept this story up... oh well
Neeshack chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Great Story! Loved all three chapters. Hope you continue.
Runaway Roadkill chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
I love you forever w
Flying Chrissy chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
This is one halarious story! Looking forward to the next update!
Torchwoodfan13 chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
oh you have to finish this story its so hilarious, and i love when people find out about snarrys relationship, and thats all this story is i love it
Nautonnier chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Fantastic! I absolutely love every one of these vignettes. Please continue soon, I'm very curious as to whose POV comes next :)
ema neslaf chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
my god!

i don't think i have laughed so hard in a long time!

great job and please keep writing!

love,

ema
jaywolfe chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
You have got to update! I loved it!
lauraluvsedward chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
hahahah. i love this story. it is so well-written, made, and thought out. it's hilarious, incharacter, and SO CUTE. please update?
Snape Heiress chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
i love this story! its sweet and sexy at the same time D
Netrixie chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
'Ello, chap! How are you? But in any case, welcome to your Offical Review! Woot!

-ahem- excuse me. And I accept your offer. If you want to beat down on my boss and the Army, then I will slap your muse into submission for you. (shakes hand) Done. .

And "Snape, Conqueror of Walls" has won my vote. Definetly the funniest thing you've written. -nods- Definelty.

XD LOL, ttysoon!
VulcanFanGirl chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
so how's this Huffy going to spread the news of this about or will he keep his mouth shut
eaglesfreak17 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
This is great! :D Love your story idea and can't wait for more!
ElleIra42 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
I must agree. I quite liked that one the best, out of the first three. Awesome story idea. Keep writing!
dark-hearted rose chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Indeed, reviews do. So here I am, leaving one. :D

You're right about grinning all the way through... I loved this. The tone and narration were perfect. And Sev and Harry... well, they're just adorable. _

All right, writer's block. Shoo. Go away. I'd like very much to see another update soon.

huggles,