Reviews for The Devil's Angel
Arieas chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Are you like... still alive or have you been eaten by some of mundus minions? ¿
You said you were to finish the story... but as it looks like the story will be for ever unfinished, what a pity and just when it started.
Hopefully your aren't dead or something!
Would be awesome if you were to finish it (soon).
Bye
revolverwild chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
So far I like this story a lot the only problem I have with it is the Dante x Trish paring its just weird if she is a mold of his mother why would he want to be in a relationship with her ya know?
But you are the author so its up to you not me

Rev
sykes145 chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
I really hope there's more of Nika and Vergil in the future I like this romance, reminds me of Bulma and Vegeta.
DementoFantasy chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
UPDATE!UPDATEEE!
Awesomeness chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
OKAY BUT SERIOUSLY! YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS LIKE TODAY. I READ THIS ENTIRE THING IN LIKE TWO DAYS AND IT'S THE BEST DMC FANFIC BY FAR. I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND VERGIL OMG FEELS PLEASE UPDATE SOON. AND YOUR OTHER STORIES ARE AWESOME TOO BUT THIS HAS TOO MANY FEELS! AND TRISH! OMG SHE NEEDS TO APPEAR LIKE NOW. ok done :)
EnigmaticMoon chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
Another awesome chapter that has me on the edge of the chair! Can't wait for the next.
Fille des Fleurs chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
great update! I'm totally into this story. I look forward to another update. what twist does Nika have to deal with next? by the way, I love the way Vergil is portrayed in this story. and I really like your OC. I'm an OC shipper/lover anyway, but I really like how she fits into this story. also Vergil is unf. I will be waiting for the next update! :).
DementoFantasy chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
Awww poor Nika...pleeeeaseee let her be woth danteeeee
EnigmaticMoon chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
Love it! I WANT MORE :) Thanks so much for adding another chapter, I was losing hope. But as a fellow fanfiction-er life does get in the way sometimes. So much time has passed on some of mine I'm having to re write.

Anywho's! I hope you get a chance to add another chapter soon!
Fille des Fleurs chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
new reader, here! and I am really liking this story. I would enjoy seeing this continue and to see where it goes. I think it's well written and I look forward to reading more :).
Lindsay chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
I love this story! Please write the next chapter, I'm dying to know what happens next XD
Chrome chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
Awesome! I love how you say so much without having to say much at all. The way you used Vergil's environment to almost speak for him, was amazing.

When Dante and Nika left, I literally felt the slumping of his shoulders, having to return to his dismal dark world without the company of anyone.

Then when he opened the curtains, I just LOVED the moment and it was like feeling the sunshine on my face too! Excellent!
Chrome chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
Hello again! I just have to say that this was my ABSOLUTE favorite chapter! I have to congratulate you as well as you've done just fabulously at creating Vergil's character in a way I've never seen done before.

I think his character is TRULY hard to write as you don't want to make him TOO mean or REALLY too soft. You're finding a great balance. This interaction between him and the character is awesome, using the piano as an unspoken connection between them. Great job again!
Chrome chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Very good chapter as well! For a moment there I was a bit afraid that you might make Vergil too soft but I'm doubting that after reading the rest of the chapter. He seems very well written, likeable and withdrawn. Great job!
Chrome chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Hilarious chapter! I did kind of feel the first few were a bit tedious but wow! You took your time and did it justice with this chapter!

I was laughing so hard at the whole "russell" thing that I actually had tears at the corners of my eyes.

I think your pace is excellent and I KNOW how hard it is because I always want to just rush into my stories and get to the good parts. Really loving this so far!