Reviews for The Legend of the Crow
kaliirose321 chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Why stop, you had a good thing going. You should continue on with the story i was really cuaght up in it.
Samuel La Flame chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
i'm really dissapointed that you didn't finish this story because I really like Adalia. If its ok with you i'm going to try to finish it. thats it bye
ShadowMoonDancer chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Sad face now. It's too bad that you didn't finish, though I can't be too mad as I've been on a 4 year hiatus from my stories due to college. However if you decide to come back to this story and want a beta I'm willing to help.
Blown chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
Too tiered to log in, or to fix my typo. I love this story, and you previous one. I love the way you portray the character and you funny plot lines mixed with hilarious banter. Rye is really cute, and I think you do a great job of their relationship.

I would really like you to finish this story, but I don't think that would be realistic of me. I was wondering if you could maybe just finish this little scene though? The tusaine knight had just said "prove it." giving Ady the perfect excuse to beat him.

I would really like to know what happens next.

*grins*
ChoirNerd82 chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
I really wish you would continue this story. It is extremely well written and I really enjoyed reading it. I know it has probably been a while since you last read/ worked on this story, but as I said before, I seriously wish you would continue it as it is the BEST fanfiction story I have EVER read!
Aria657 chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
You can't finish it, oh well I thought it was really good but whatever. At least you gave us the plot, yay!
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
NOOO, i just read G2tL and was so impresssed :D then isaw this :(:(:(

do you know any other similar stories? or like stories about Neal s daughter that are really good ? thankssss
WhereDidYouGo chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
WHAT NOOO! oh well, it was good while it lasted :( still love your writing though :)
Gwennie16 chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
well, i guess i understand why you did it, and i'm glad you let us see this...
Diana chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
I love your legend of the crow series. rikash and adalia are great together. are you ever going to update?
k9angel chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
more more more
vampiremuggle chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
please please please continue soon! I am completely and utterly in love with your Adalia stories! I started the first one last night and I finished this one (well as far as you've written) just now. They are amazing! I love how you continued the story and you do so well at mimicking Tamora Pierce's style. Adalia is such an amazing character. I find myself wishing she was real so I could meet her. :) I can't wait to see how her duel comes out with that knight. It should definately prove entertaining. Please please please update as soon as you can. I can't wait to read more!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Silver-Creasent-MOON1995 chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
Awesome story!
Silver-Creasent-MOON1995 chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Next xhpater or is this on permanent hituas(sp)?
middnightblue33 chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
hello... you still there... i miss your chapters...