Reviews for BSP01: Best Sidekick Possible
Jesseburnett chapter 1 . 2/15
Doy. that's what 'coincidence' means. XD lmao, awesome. thats never called out on enough, that was great
Jesseburnett chapter 16 . 2/15
well then, considering their misunderstanding lasted all of about 5 paragraphs, i totally apologize for suggesting you used it for drama 8P
Jesseburnett chapter 18 . 2/15
im going to be so disappointed if you dont end this fic with kim in a french maid outfit XP
Jesseburnett chapter 3 . 2/15
idky ppl always say you and I when they should say you and me. its really not hard to tell when you should say I or me; simply take out the 'you and' and generally use what sounds correct.
Jesseburnett chapter 19 . 2/12
awesome
Jesseburnett chapter 15 . 2/12
ridiculous misunderstandings between characters is indeed a lazy, boring, and flat out overdone way of creating drama, as opposed to, you know, actually creating drama. but... you actually called yourself out on it... lmao XD so i dont really know what to think about it XD ill call it a win, bc you doing it and then pointing out that you did it was pretty funny XD
Moosedrool chapter 19 . 12/8/2016
Don't know if this account is still active but it was really fun story I really enjoyed it! Did you ever write the second one?
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 19 . 7/4/2016
awww. I'm almost sad that it ended... but what a way to end it, huh lol
moviescene chapter 19 . 3/18/2016
I absolutely loved reading this story! Inventive, cohesive, romantic ...simply a fabulous page-turing-cuz-I-have-to-find-out-what-happens-next work of art. About the only improvement I can think of would be to read it on New Year's Eve. :-) *applause*
Lightspire chapter 19 . 11/24/2015
Beautiful! And really nicely done. (Spoiler)I like the very end, I expected them to say I hate you, but the fact you said love and ended it really made it final. A beautiful end to the story. Loved it.
scifijoe chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
This a good story.
scifijoe chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
HI, Plot, you mean there is a plot at Bikini Beach. After all there isShego, Kim, Ann. . . .sorry,drifted off for a second.
Teletubby2015 chapter 9 . 3/14/2015
Peter Pan
Teletubby2015 chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
Spiderwick chronoicals
HairyLimey chapter 19 . 12/9/2014
You know it's a damn shame you never wrote the sequel a damn shame.