Reviews for BSP01: Best Sidekick Possible
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 19 . 7/4
awww. I'm almost sad that it ended... but what a way to end it, huh lol
moviescene chapter 19 . 3/18
I absolutely loved reading this story! Inventive, cohesive, romantic ...simply a fabulous page-turing-cuz-I-have-to-find-out-what-happens-next work of art. About the only improvement I can think of would be to read it on New Year's Eve. :-) *applause*
Lightspire chapter 19 . 11/24/2015
Beautiful! And really nicely done. (Spoiler)I like the very end, I expected them to say I hate you, but the fact you said love and ended it really made it final. A beautiful end to the story. Loved it.
scifijoe chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
This a good story.
scifijoe chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
HI, Plot, you mean there is a plot at Bikini Beach. After all there isShego, Kim, Ann. . . .sorry,drifted off for a second.
Teletubby2015 chapter 9 . 3/14/2015
Peter Pan
Teletubby2015 chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
Spiderwick chronoicals
HairyLimey chapter 19 . 12/9/2014
You know it's a damn shame you never wrote the sequel a damn shame.
Phalset chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Just finished reading through this story and quite enjoyed it. I see that it's been a couple years since you put anything on the site and almost 6 years since you finished this story, but I would love to see where this goes in a sequel. Either way, thanks for the fun story.
sanekittens chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Really?! Nooooooo! Wow!
GreyAB chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
now this was a fun story top read, will be definitely keeping my eyes open to see if you ever get round to the follow on story to this :).
crkswolf chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
Still a beautiful story third time reading it !
werd me chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
I hope I see the sequel soon!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Artemis Fowl and, I'm guessing his partner, Holly are here? Poor Shego, she really wanted to win this to...
lesbinope chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
Alex Rider! You have impecable taste in younger audience fiction. Do you have any other recommendations?