Reviews for BSP01: Best Sidekick Possible
Peter Pan
Teletubby2015 chapter 8 . 3/13
Spiderwick chronoicals
HairyLimey chapter 19 . 12/9/2014
You know it's a damn shame you never wrote the sequel a damn shame.
Phalset chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Just finished reading through this story and quite enjoyed it. I see that it's been a couple years since you put anything on the site and almost 6 years since you finished this story, but I would love to see where this goes in a sequel. Either way, thanks for the fun story.
sanekittens chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Really?! Nooooooo! Wow!
GreyAB chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
now this was a fun story top read, will be definitely keeping my eyes open to see if you ever get round to the follow on story to this :).
crkswolf chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
Still a beautiful story third time reading it !
werd me chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
I hope I see the sequel soon!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Artemis Fowl and, I'm guessing his partner, Holly are here? Poor Shego, she really wanted to win this to...
lesbinope chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
Alex Rider! You have impecable taste in younger audience fiction. Do you have any other recommendations?
lesbinope chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Oh my god. I SQUEALED! Artemis Fowl is one of my favorite kids series. It made me wonder if any of the others were references too, but from your author's note, I guess not? So glad I decided to look at your page for more kigo fanfiction
ShadowDancer01 chapter 19 . 4/1/2014
A wonderful tongue in check version of Kim/Shego. Love the Science Rogues.
For Spite chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
Very rarely, I see fanfics that are more enjoyable than the things they're based on. This was one such. Comedy was pulled off well, the relationship stuff, even the action and intrigue all worked here. Definitely worth reading more than once.

It's too bad that we'll probably never see that sequel you were talking about.
only-looking chapter 19 . 3/6/2014
Loved this so much. Just a very touching, very sweet description of a relationship going from sort-of-enemies to sort-of-friends to sort-of-more to so much more. I especially liked how Shego was the reluctant one, who kept trying to chase Kim away and expecting it to all go wrong. Even up until the very end, when Kim *finally* managed to convince her. A naughty French maid outfit'll do that.

This story was filled with awesome. Mr. and Mrs. Dr. P as prankster villians? Too perfect, especially how you foreshadowed their identity (arranging all the Fort Knox gold in the shape of a *brain*?) I always did wonder about Sarah Bellum. I always suspected she was really running Townsville - now we know.

"I hate you." "Hate you too." Ah, you crazy kids.
only-looking chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Yes! I really really want to see Shego in Kim's cheer outfit, wavin' the pompoms around and doin' the cheer. And chirruping.

Thank you for that image. I will keep it with me always.