Reviews for BSP01: Best Sidekick Possible
Lightspire chapter 19 . 11/24
Beautiful! And really nicely done. (Spoiler)I like the very end, I expected them to say I hate you, but the fact you said love and ended it really made it final. A beautiful end to the story. Loved it.
scifijoe chapter 9 . 10/2
This a good story.
scifijoe chapter 5 . 9/30
HI, Plot, you mean there is a plot at Bikini Beach. After all there isShego, Kim, Ann. . . .sorry,drifted off for a second.
Teletubby2015 chapter 9 . 3/14
Peter Pan
Teletubby2015 chapter 8 . 3/13
Spiderwick chronoicals
HairyLimey chapter 19 . 12/9/2014
You know it's a damn shame you never wrote the sequel a damn shame.
Phalset chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Just finished reading through this story and quite enjoyed it. I see that it's been a couple years since you put anything on the site and almost 6 years since you finished this story, but I would love to see where this goes in a sequel. Either way, thanks for the fun story.
sanekittens chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Really?! Nooooooo! Wow!
GreyAB chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
now this was a fun story top read, will be definitely keeping my eyes open to see if you ever get round to the follow on story to this :).
crkswolf chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
Still a beautiful story third time reading it !
werd me chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
I hope I see the sequel soon!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Artemis Fowl and, I'm guessing his partner, Holly are here? Poor Shego, she really wanted to win this to...
lesbinope chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
Alex Rider! You have impecable taste in younger audience fiction. Do you have any other recommendations?
lesbinope chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Oh my god. I SQUEALED! Artemis Fowl is one of my favorite kids series. It made me wonder if any of the others were references too, but from your author's note, I guess not? So glad I decided to look at your page for more kigo fanfiction
ShadowDancer01 chapter 19 . 4/1/2014
A wonderful tongue in check version of Kim/Shego. Love the Science Rogues.