Reviews for Famished
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I like this story
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Awesome story. And end is classic even after kissing one or both would be hungry that's so Ash and Misty.
me chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
you should write a sequel
Skye-Love90 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I loved it so much. Great job! Especially I loved the last part when Misty kisses Ash! It's so sweet.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
IceCreamAndPizza chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
The summary kind of threw me off at first, but I must say, I loved this story. It was really descriptive and I really enjoyed the dialogue, especially the ending. It felt really natural. Great work and awesome, awesome story.
buneary709 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
really cute :) good job
StrawberryStoleYourCookie chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Oh my gosh! That's so cute! I love pokeshipping stories...
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
What attracted me the most about this story was how it’s more unique and raw than typical romance fics. What I mean is the way you wrote this story lacks the typical cliche frills and lovey-dovey mush typical Pokeshippy stories harbor. I loved the allusion you made to Misty being “famished,” whereas sappier romances would have used flowery language like “longing.” This fic is a bit more realistic and creative, especially regarding what/whom Misty is REALLY famished over. The semi-Egoshipping was a good touch, especially how Gary’s proposal guarantees Misty a prestigious life. Yet, glamour is obviously not what Misty craves. I’m so happy this story did not turn into a typical Pokeshippy mushfest, and ended quite fittingly without falling into a loftier “happily ever after.” It’s good to find more down-to-earth Pokeshippy romance fanfics.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
LOVELY.
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was simply fantastic! I really enjoyed it!
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That was so cute! I loved it! Keep writing AAML!
Im-Heavily-Medicated chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was truly amazing! I love your AAML stories, they're so...human. Realistic!

_
life-is-a-fantasy chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
omgomgomg! I love it. Ash and Misty forever!
Steve chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
LOVED IT! Am now going to go read anything else ou hae written. Gorgeous.