Reviews for Labyrinth 2 Toby's Oopsie
BeaEllolabyrinth chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Irelands awsome i wish i can go there! Ilove their music like Celtic woman! well hope u hav fun and pretty please with a cherry on top update ur story is UP THE GOOD WORK! :)
angelbabe2000 chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
please update love it!
Puzzle96 chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
I liked it, hope you update soon. I like J/S romantic fluff! :P

By the way, Fill Your Heart is not a Bowie song. Biff Rose/Paul Williams wrote it, Bowie just covered it.
futrCSI1490 chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved this chapter! :D Can't wait for more, update soon!
Short Witty Name Goes Here chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Great job so far! I actually like the premise of this tale. Keep up the good work and have fun in Ireland!
notwritten chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
What a chapter you have written today. You must had fun writing ir. I guess your muse was cooperating with you, so you could writie this interesting, and good chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
sylphxpression chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
This is interesting so far... Though if it's only lovey kissy stuff, I may stop reading.

I always sort of wondered about Sarah and Jareth, too. Personally, if he'd told me, "just love me, let me rule you, and I will be your slave!" I would have said "uh...yeah...whatever you want..." and been staring at him in a way I'm sure I would have been ashamed of later. In other words, Sarah has way stronger of a will than I!
futrCSI1490 chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Always happy to make someone's day! :) Short and sweet chapter, really good! :D I can't wait for more, update soon!
MusicalLife17 chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
hey ...

this chapter was great ... cant wait to read more

Have fun in ireland/,.. i've always wanted to go there

PEACE
MusicalLife17 chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
i am loving this right now... great idea for a dtory... keep up with it ... PEACE
notwritten chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
This is a very cool, and groovy chapter. Have a good day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-)
Princess of the Fae chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
What happens next?
Nonsuch chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I'm sorry, but I found this almost impossible to read because of the way you have organized the conversations. Whenever a new person speaks, they have a paragraph of their own, otherwise it's hard to tell who's talking. Fix that, and you'll have a much better story.
futrCSI1490 chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
I'm lovin' it so far! Can't wait to read more, update soon! :D