Reviews for JxHQ: Fetish
xCaligula chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Not gonna lie, this was pretty hot. And more relatable than I'd ever actually admit
Mrs.Volterra chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Gahhhh this is perfect! And completely true to Harley and the way she is! I'm in love with this 3
Elric-Is-Love chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow! I love this!
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was so well-written and delicious.

And in-character, no less. *beams*

Love, love, love it.
CherryBlossom006 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
wooww nice and very punctual description that fits perfectly on her! and him :P

loved it!
Alex Snape chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Whoa! Mind-blowing descriptions here! I love it!

Great job! XD
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
So deep!
Kii chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i always look for things i don't like, things that NEED to be critiqued. honey i couldn't find one. it's almost as if you are channeling Harley!

Much Love,

Kii
Snickering Idiot chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow. Really amazing work.
Miss Malfaisant chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Oh my god.

I can't think of anything that could possibly even begin to describe this! It's perfect! Everything about this story; the details, the dialogue, everything is absolutely PERFECT! Oh my GOD! I- I'm just speechless. I have never read anything more addicting in my life. I can't believe I haven't discovered your work until now!

You are beautiful. I honestly can't tell you that I wouldn't kidnap you if I saw you in public. This is beautiful, your mind, thoughts, and general being, are all beautiful.

You. Are. FANTASTIC.
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
It's so Harley..!
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Aw. Damn, girl, you are SO COOL!
Silvercat chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I'm so jealous of the way you write Harley and you make me so jealous of Harley!
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
GUH! Yes...just all of it. Favorites list here ya go!
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Good Lord, woman; you're making me feel like a no-talent shmuck when you come out with these pieces of art! Really; there needs to be a fanbase for you.

This was beautiful. Some people can sweep me away with a fic or two, and maybe a few others are okay, but not all of them are awe-inspiring. YOU, however, can keep me enthralled every single time! No exaggeration whatsoever.

And now I must be annoying and humbly ask if you might be considering some Clopin-centric oneshots in the future?

In any case, I give you infinite bravos while I melt in a puddle on the floor.