Reviews for JxHQ: Fetish
akirakurosawa chapter 1 . 4/5
The thing that fascinates and scares me is that I strive towards a relationship like this. It's crazy and perfect and so disturbing and even more thrilling.

Lovely fic.
AutieBee chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
So...did someone plagiarize you or do you happen to be the same author as the one of this story? o.O
art/The-Trick-295360779
xCaligula chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Not gonna lie, this was pretty hot. And more relatable than I'd ever actually admit
Mrs.Volterra chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Gahhhh this is perfect! And completely true to Harley and the way she is! I'm in love with this 3
Elric-Is-Love chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow! I love this!
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was so well-written and delicious.

And in-character, no less. *beams*

Love, love, love it.
CherryBlossom006 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
wooww nice and very punctual description that fits perfectly on her! and him :P

loved it!
Alex Snape chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Whoa! Mind-blowing descriptions here! I love it!

Great job! XD
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
So deep!
Kii chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i always look for things i don't like, things that NEED to be critiqued. honey i couldn't find one. it's almost as if you are channeling Harley!

Much Love,

Kii
Snickering Idiot chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow. Really amazing work.
Miss Malfaisant chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Oh my god.

I can't think of anything that could possibly even begin to describe this! It's perfect! Everything about this story; the details, the dialogue, everything is absolutely PERFECT! Oh my GOD! I- I'm just speechless. I have never read anything more addicting in my life. I can't believe I haven't discovered your work until now!

You are beautiful. I honestly can't tell you that I wouldn't kidnap you if I saw you in public. This is beautiful, your mind, thoughts, and general being, are all beautiful.

You. Are. FANTASTIC.
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
It's so Harley..!
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Aw. Damn, girl, you are SO COOL!
Silvercat chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I'm so jealous of the way you write Harley and you make me so jealous of Harley!