Reviews for JxHQ: Quick Learner
MissMJS chapter 1 . 6/16
Daaaamn! Smart girl! Bravo you insane chick! *claps and laughs in approval*
AngelFire85 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Yep kiss his ass and you gt what you want

Thats why they work she feeds his ego he gives her the Magic stick
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
"You don't seduce the Joker through his cock. You do it through his ego." I second that.

I really enjoyed this fic. It's really well-written, and the characterisation is spot-on (no surprises there). I really liked the flow of the fic. Harley really does know how to push Joker's buttons, and I just love the fact that she manipulated him to get what she wanted from him.
LW12 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
nice
volte-face chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I have been reading all your stories, but I think I love you for this one.
VikingBeauty chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
You know...by now you already know what i have to say but i am sure reviews please you. Favorite.
Evangeline Evergreen chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
You don't seduce the Joker through his cock. You do it through his ego.

The truth has been spoken! XD

I absolutely LOVED this chapter! M-rated Joker FTW!
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
"You don’t seduce the Joker through his cock. You do it through his ego."

I second that.
Raven-loves-Sanji chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
haha, this was just what i needed to satisfy my j&h cravings... for now anyway xD;

you mind if i quote: You don’t seduce the Joker through his cock. You do it through his ego.

in my profile? lol
Halo Van Helsing chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
LMAO That was bloody brilliant. The note at the end just perfectly summed it up xD Don't really have any criticsm, not a good enough writer to recognize anything wrong with this particular story.
Obviously Insane chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Haha, the last line was awesome. I absolutely adore the way you write Harley, and of course, Harley and the Joker's relationship. It's EXACTLY how I pictured it. Amazing job, as always! :)
Kii chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
...

you are simply the most amazing person alive...that was TRULY a work of art. I sincerely hope you write a book one day!

Much Love,

Kii
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
LOL ...
mende5525 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
very nice, you definently stroke his ego.
GinaDace chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Yikes! This one is a hot one- Like your others of course!