Reviews for JxHQ: Quick Learner
volte-face chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I have been reading all your stories, but I think I love you for this one.
VikingBeauty chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
You know...by now you already know what i have to say but i am sure reviews please you. Favorite.
Evangeline Evergreen chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
You don't seduce the Joker through his cock. You do it through his ego.

The truth has been spoken! XD

I absolutely LOVED this chapter! M-rated Joker FTW!
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
"You don’t seduce the Joker through his cock. You do it through his ego."

I second that.
Raven-loves-Sanji chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
haha, this was just what i needed to satisfy my j&h cravings... for now anyway xD;

you mind if i quote: You don’t seduce the Joker through his cock. You do it through his ego.

in my profile? lol
Halo Van Helsing chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
LMAO That was bloody brilliant. The note at the end just perfectly summed it up xD Don't really have any criticsm, not a good enough writer to recognize anything wrong with this particular story.
Obviously Insane chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Haha, the last line was awesome. I absolutely adore the way you write Harley, and of course, Harley and the Joker's relationship. It's EXACTLY how I pictured it. Amazing job, as always! :)
Kii chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
...

you are simply the most amazing person alive...that was TRULY a work of art. I sincerely hope you write a book one day!

Much Love,

Kii
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
LOL ...
mende5525 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
very nice, you definently stroke his ego.
GinaDace chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Yikes! This one is a hot one- Like your others of course!
QueenOfDarkComedy chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I saw The Dark Knight twice already! :D It was beyond phenomenal and intriguing! I'll be writing a review a little later tonight about my thoughts on this experiential film. ;) One thing I do want you to know after having seen that film and reading this fic, is that while I was reading Quick Learner I pictured Ledger's Joker with a dash of Hamill. But Ledger just stuck. It was fascinating! :-D

Idea:

The idea of Harley seducing the Joker is not only amusing, euphoric, intriguing and HAWT (as you would say ;)), it's something I feel needed to be explored. And explored right. With your extensive knowledge and understanding of the characters, you managed to pull this off fabulously. I'm not sure if anyone would or could have done a better job. Marvelous!

Characterization:

Perfect to a T! While reading this, I could hear Mark Hamill and Arleen Sorkin's voices coming out of the text on the page. I can see Joker putting down his book to put his arms around Harley after her making the point of him being more intelligent than her. Perfect ego trip! It's like a drug and he feeds off of it. ;)

Structure:

Lovely transition into grasping Joker's attention and keeping it constantly on Harley.

“Well, I had to quit after awhile anyhow because I just couldn’t figure it. I’m not brilliant like you are.” She coos and he makes a sort of wiggle, lifts his chin a little. She’s said what he thinks and he’s placated by it.

“I can’t even imagine what it must be like to be as smart as you.” She purrs into his ear yet careful to keep her voice disingenuous, and feels his face shift as the first glimmer of a smile slides up it. Her heart leaps. How she loves to make him smile! “It dazzles me, ya know.”

“Well, that’s only to be expected,” he sniffs, and joy of joys, he lifts a hand from the book and wraps it around hers, where are they linked together on his chest. “You haven’t got the slightest idea what I’ve got planned, have you?”

In addition to clamping his attention, you are amazing with character movements, habits, and symbol sounds. It's not just dialogs. "Joker smiles, Joker frowns, Joker yells... .etc."

and feels his face shift as the first glimmer of a smile slides up it.

...is a perfect example of this! ;)

The way you used the Almost Got 'Im story with Catwoman as a rope to pull him deeper and deeper under her grasp was something I could visualize Joker being excited about and wanting to hear more about. Anything having to do with Batman and the ones he loves and cares about and those loved ones being hurt is something that we all know Joker relishes in.

Critiques, Advice...Etc:

I know this is going to sound kinda lame...But I can't find one single thing that could have been done better. You did such a fabulous job. :) Spellings great. Grammars fine. ;)
Garnetcorvid chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow, could that review from "jessica" be any more wrong. The Joker is indeed all about pleasure as you've stated before in one of your other fics. Actually, the Joker is who we want him to be since, alas he's not real, so it's kind of amusing for someone to get all bent out of shape about it. What other kind of fic could anyone ask for? Harley and Mista J are the most twisted couple in the universe, why would sex or things of that nature not play an enormous part in it? It's only natural if you ask me. I enjoy all of your work greatly.
humpa G chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
hey great story. don't listen to that jessica bitch, she acts as if she knows harley well. shes such a noob and doesn't know jack shit what she talking bout. cause Harley is always trying to have sex with joker. Hell even in the CARTOON, there are so many sexual innuendos by Harley.

so good job! it was extremely well done and very very much in character.
hotsutff chapter 1 . 7/6/2008