Reviews for JxHQ: Gameplay
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
You wins the interwebs! This is seriously the best explanation of their sex life I've ever seen.
Georgethecat chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
THIS. THIS. THIS.

Captures every mood possible he would have. Cruel, nasty, manipulative, playful, vicious, tender, affectionate, lustful - such an excellent portrayal of the dichotomy of their relationship.

Beautiful.
harlequin90 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Fantastic! Why haven't I read any of your fics before? *Scurries off to find others* :D
NarcissaVenus chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Lurved it.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Extraordinarily excellent!
Appleton Grey chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
By far my most favorite JokerxHarley story. Love, love, love the shoe part! Thanks for writing!
Obviously Insane chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I have no idea what to say, except for the fact that I loved it. Joker and Harley were so in character, it's crazy. Really, really great job. :)
haven chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i really loved this. its intense but sexy and cute in different areas. im a writer myself so i really enjoyed reading this. your vision of the joker is very similar to mine. well done! ]
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
All your work is so so intriguing...
mende5525 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wow that was amazing, god you sure know how to get their characters down and i really appreciate and love your work, keep it up!
ladysnape575 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This is...purely perfect. Everything about it is perfect. Both of them are completely in character and the situations were just...hot. And then there was this perfect balance between insanity and desire and the almost sanity linked back into deeper insanity and...I don't know what I tried to say there, but this story is amazing!
Miss Malfaisant chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I don't give pleasant reviews...well, almost ever, so you're very special indeed.

I love this story. Love love love. It's absolutely adorable. Not certain if adorable is what you were going for. But I still think it's adorable. This story is one of those which inspire my own writing, and for being such a kick-ass author, I thank you.
Kamaron chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
omfg! that was amazing. i wanna go try all that stuff right now! :P
QueenOfDarkComedy chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Quick Note: I'm not sure how to italicize and bold on in reviews. If you know, please let me know how I can achieve that. I'm posting this here in this entry and on because when I post it here, it looks neater and I can separate my comments from quotes. Since I'm not able to bold and italicize on yet I'm going to post it in both places so it's easy to read.

Idea

Very thorough exploration about Joker's feelings on sex and his sexual drive. You complete understand that pleasurable aspect of his character and how he finds his own ways of seeking pleasure...and using sex as a way of expression. Expressing his sadistic nature. But not just in any normal "kinky" way. But in a way that is so out of touch with reality that it isn't even anywhere near normal kinky sex.

Characterization

I felt that this particular one-shot focused mainly on the sadistic/masochistic aspects of Joker and Harley's personalities. You portrayed this extremely well. Harley's thirst for pain, tortcher(sp?), and abuse and Joker giving that to her creates this mutuality between the two characters. They have a deeper understanding of one another.

Structure

This was more of one long exploration of and thought of what Joker and Harley do behind closed doors. I didn't feel like there were any transitions here. That's OK though. This felt more like a demonstration fic of how they play during sex. It was a long reflection. I hope that makes sense.

Critiques, Advice...Etc.

Just one:

“I love you, Harley.”

I'm a little torn on this myself...But I don't think that Joker should ever tell Harley he loves her in person. Even though he does in his own way as we all agree...I don't think he would tell her out loud. Amanda had told me that whether he loves her or not should always be shown and never said aloud. He's mostly unsure from what I've seen because, like in the comics and animated series, emotions such as love confuse him. If you'd like, I would love to hear your reasons for including that line so I get a different perspective. :) That would be great! ;)
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
You write then them so well together, its amazing!