Reviews for JxHQ: Gameplay
PrincessEcstasy chapter 1 . 5/30
I love this. Beautiful and sexy and dark. Thank you!
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Once again, spot-on characterization. This must be the best explanation of their sex life. I applaud you.
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
You wins the interwebs! This is seriously the best explanation of their sex life I've ever seen.
Georgethecat chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
THIS. THIS. THIS.

Captures every mood possible he would have. Cruel, nasty, manipulative, playful, vicious, tender, affectionate, lustful - such an excellent portrayal of the dichotomy of their relationship.

Beautiful.
harlequin90 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Fantastic! Why haven't I read any of your fics before? *Scurries off to find others* :D
NarcissaVenus chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Lurved it.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Extraordinarily excellent!
Appleton Grey chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
By far my most favorite JokerxHarley story. Love, love, love the shoe part! Thanks for writing!
Obviously Insane chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I have no idea what to say, except for the fact that I loved it. Joker and Harley were so in character, it's crazy. Really, really great job. :)
haven chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i really loved this. its intense but sexy and cute in different areas. im a writer myself so i really enjoyed reading this. your vision of the joker is very similar to mine. well done! ]
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
All your work is so so intriguing...
mende5525 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wow that was amazing, god you sure know how to get their characters down and i really appreciate and love your work, keep it up!
ladysnape575 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This is...purely perfect. Everything about it is perfect. Both of them are completely in character and the situations were just...hot. And then there was this perfect balance between insanity and desire and the almost sanity linked back into deeper insanity and...I don't know what I tried to say there, but this story is amazing!
Miss Malfaisant chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I don't give pleasant reviews...well, almost ever, so you're very special indeed.

I love this story. Love love love. It's absolutely adorable. Not certain if adorable is what you were going for. But I still think it's adorable. This story is one of those which inspire my own writing, and for being such a kick-ass author, I thank you.
Kamaron chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
omfg! that was amazing. i wanna go try all that stuff right now! :P