Reviews for Home Movies
purvy sage chapter 18 . 9/24/2008
these were all really fun to read... although, you may want to be heavier-handed with the warnings on spoilers. I think there was one where there should have been three! LOL

Thankfully, I just read the manga, so all's well in the world. I absolutely LOVE what they did with Itachi... but I think Sasuke has gone off the deep end (unless he's pretending to broaden his Konoha goals for Madara's sake).

Man, I wish I had a real keyboard in front of me... this iphone is cool and all, but it's a pain in the butt foe long messages.

Fun read! Nice detail. I can see your growth as you write. And clearly there are some repeat trends that you enjoy, so perhaps I will see them in the "long fix" you mentioned. I'd love to see you combine some of these bunnies into a large burrow of cuddily goodness! (ok, totally lame, I know... sometimes the muse just isn't there on demand).

By the way, check out the two-shot on MY account to see what you can get away with from a lemon/lime standpoint! LOL
purvy sage chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Cute! From a dark death scene to a raucous night out. LOL

I'm liking these shorts. :-)
purvy sage chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
NiCE! Poor Neji. Proud right until the end. Nice imagery in this one. *thumbs up*
purvy sage chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Great! _
tsuchiya-sama chapter 18 . 9/19/2008
great story!
Invisible.Words chapter 9 . 9/19/2008
haha These are really cute. Some are sad though. I like your writing style.
whimsicaldream chapter 18 . 6/29/2008
Oh my god...the last chapter made me cry! That was so well-written :(
jayden chapter 18 . 6/28/2008
confusing..
roxnroll chapter 12 . 5/5/2008
I hope that Jiraiya isn't dead in the series. They just kinda left him there ya know? He is such a cool character and this little ficlet was such a cool homage to them. It was so cool that Tsunade all but came out and told him that she had feelings for him. Great job.

roxnroll chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
Aww, how sweet. Wouldn't that be nice?

roxnroll chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
That was beautiful. I always hoped that Itachi would be able to right his wrongs. It appears with the manga that we may just get that.

Cece and Tems chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
Just finished reading all of the chapters and so far I can say home movie 3 - lol, perverted Sasuke- and home movie 6 - it was beautifully written in my opinion- were my favourites.

I'm actually writing my 5th and final piece of writting for to meet the second beta requirements but sadly due to exams coming up in may I can only request to be a beta after I have taken them. To wrap this long review up, if you don't have one by June I wouldn't mind being your beta! (It is slightly posible for me to become one now but it would take a while for me to proof read and make corrections as I would have that to do on top of revising and doing my homework- damn school)

Cece
reader713 chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
ooh... checking for a wedding ring/engagement ring and men's (kid's) clothes...

Sasuke really is a genius! (except for when he's talking)

...utterly hilarious
cherryjubilee chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
Sexy pwns indignation any day, yeah...
cherryjubilee chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
Very nice vignettes. Especially liked this one where Sakura's trying to move on...