Reviews for Subject to Change
babesbraves chapter 34 . 7/8/2012
fantastic story you have a great talent please write more twilight based fanfiction!
sophynecka chapter 34 . 2/18/2010
i really enjoyed reading your story.

i liked it a lot!
Cheer4Pink16 chapter 35 . 9/7/2009
wow! great job...tht was amazing and i like the whole thing about them having souls tht was good :D
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 26 . 7/28/2009
EDWARD DIDNT DIE!

i was about to hunt you down!
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 24 . 7/28/2009
Y DID HE DIE!

the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 20 . 7/28/2009
JANE ISA BASTARD!

ARGG!
TWILIGHT LOVERR OFICIALL chapter 34 . 3/21/2009
I loved the story , it is perfect!
Kapootya chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
"Sort of a little bum wiggle to the left, wiggle to the right, catch the pancake and flip it again." - hahahahaha.

That line is golden. I am trying so hard to imagine Edward doing that. It fits Emmett more in my opinion. But I think Edward doing it is just hilarious!

Great chapter!

I am so happy how you worked out the relationship between Jacob and Pru with Edward and Bella.

Splendid and wonderful!
Kapootya chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Aw...want to comment more, but the desire to read next chapter is overwhelming :D!

I really like to see Jacob happy!
Kapootya chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
I could so totally see Edward changing Bella into her P.J's...lol.

Great chappy :)
Kapootya chapter 6 . 12/12/2008
I adored the change you put into Jacob after he imprinted and the Pru character seems wonderful...

I can't wait to find out about the wolf hiding behind the tree!
Kapootya chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Jacob in Australia! :D!

I wish customs was that easy to pass! Hehehe.
Kapootya chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Hehe, cute :) I can't wait to see how you describe the wedding :)
rothetwifan chapter 35 . 8/1/2008
I really , really, enjoyed this story. You have a greatimagination. Keep up the good work. btw...the proper spelling is learned, not learnt. haha...just a little help, for future stories. Thanks for sharing your talent.
xoVampiresxo chapter 35 . 7/20/2008
Aww! That was such an awesome fanfic! But I'm so sad it's over...you need a SEQUEL with them living together :) Teehe! Sorry umm...I loved the idea of how you made their vampires forms turn into human ones when they died because they have souls...so that was really nice and the twist was...well...awesome! And good riddance for Aro to die! I wonder who'll become the next "Royal Family of the vampires" OH I KNOW! THE CULLENS! Woot hehe! :)