Reviews for Shadow's Secret
CaBuckeye chapter 22 . 6/1
Countdown to Ronald Bilius Weasley's Demise- Three Chapters Ah, come on! This has got to be the most monumental cliffie in the entire history of cliffies. Please?
CaBuckeye chapter 20 . 6/1
" Harry sounds like he's got…um, schizophrenia?" or maybe access to one honking time turner...
CaBuckeye chapter 17 . 6/1
You might want to look into the Italian colonial possessions in Africa in the 1930's-Libya, Somaliland, Ethopia, and Eritrea; dark coloration and Italian in one swoop.
Gah! Your story is has been amazing to read. You are such a talented author and I am deeply saddened that you haven't completed it. I hope you come back to and to compete it because I need to know what happens to Harry and his pack!
sinisterdevil chapter 22 . 2/23
NOOOOOOOOOO! I quite liked the plot of this story. It's such a shame that this hasn't been...what? updated since 2008?! Please! finish this fic. It's too good to be abandoned like this
mariposa de cristal chapter 22 . 11/3/2016
I never thought that the old comecaramelos was so stupid, but the truth even in the books of JKR I liked, and seriously not as forgiving harry the end, because we on behalf of the common good made him the rag life, he destroyed childhood, became a fugitive,crazy and punching bag of the magic community but it was for the "greater good" and that to me was pure garbage, because they never explained to me what was the greater good blessed, but hey, I like the fic, and I hope you update some day, I read the chapters you have posted and please me,is not the typical story of harry is powerful and nothing can hurt you, but you paint a very powerful but also very identifiable time harry because it is not foolproof, can be hurt like the rest of mortals, and I like it, but I seriously hope the punishment idiot rum is very good,I hope to read the end of history some day, because you have not updated in six years and do not lose hope, bye
Phant0mDeath chapter 11 . 11/3/2016
You are such a great writer. I like your style but I cant continue to read. Harry is powerful but then he's always getting caught off guard by Ron or his twin. Remus and Lily are not doing much to intervine. But I still like you though. I'll try your other fic
IRunWithWolves18 chapter 22 . 9/24/2016
When are you going to post again? I am dying in anticipation for reading about both Dumbledore's meeting with 'Grey Shadow' as well as the death of Ronald. The suspense is killing me!
IamSalazarSlytherinSnapePotter chapter 22 . 9/10/2016
would love for you to finish this
ruinedsandwich chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
IF FAMILIARS ARE SO ILLEGAL WHY DOES DUMBLEDORE HAVE FAWKES
Charlie0925 chapter 22 . 7/5/2016
Gosh, I am so IN LOVE WITH THIS AMAZING FIC and the truly awesome characters you have created here! Brilliant writing honey, I just wish that there was more of it as I truly cannot wait to see what happens next! ;o)
Mags1st chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
Okey so not fair to not continue this. I am siriously hooked and hope you continue someday soon :(( :))
DJinTheHOUse chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
I really want to kill ron wealsey. grrrrrrrrrrrr.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
I always love reading stories with James, and Lily in it.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/18/2016