Reviews for Shadow's Secret
Diamondgirl3 chapter 22 . 3/25
Oh my god this story is sooooooooooo amazing! i have been stuck trying to find a good story, and this one was so perfect! it even has HP/LV which is one of my favorite ships! I realize its been like seven years since this was last updated, and I don't know why, but I was wondering if there was even the slightest chance it might be updated again?
samira vangola chapter 22 . 2/20
Continue
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 1/24
Awesome! I'm totally reading this story in its entirety! Lily is awesome and Harry is so cute!
SchwarzShifter chapter 11 . 1/21
Yeah, I can't, sorry. You've succeeded far too well at making your readers want to curb-stomp your antagonists' heads into the dirt until they crack like eggs and their bones snap like twigs and they're left in a gelatinous bleeding mess of goo. Unfortunately, your protagonists are FAILING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN and leaving us with endless frustration and no release for it.

But it was a really good idea and you're a good writer /; I don't like leaving negative reviews. I just can't
SchwarzShifter chapter 5 . 1/21
Honestly, I think the correct course of action, at this point, would be to withdraw all the students, send them to Beauxbatons, and tell Dumbles that the Durmstrang students were a test, he blew it, the council wouldn't give him water if he were on fire, and that he can go screw himself with a mace. The Bulgarian ministry (btw I think Durmstrang is in Norway, it's just that they recruit from all of Eastern Europe) should have 'agreed' for their students to remain entirely separate from the Hogwarts students, taking their own lessons and eating meals in their own place, perhaps in the kitchens, since obviously the Hogwarts staff are either too incompetent or too malicious to ensure the safety of their students and guests. This is like reading Romeo and Juliet, you just want to bang your head against a wall and go "No! No! No!"
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I really dislike James and Daniel...
FotoDi chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
Albus is a fool.
FotoDi chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Why is Remus being such a wimp?
He is a Headmaster! Also a wolf!
He should want to protect his Cubs!
KuramaxChan chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Hello there :) Une idée de quand tu vas poster la suite ? Si tu as même l'intention de publier une suite ? En tout cas ton histoire était plutôt originale et je suis contente de l'avoir trouver il y a... un moment de cela et de l'avoir lu ! Bye !
belladu57 chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
Very good
Flying Chrissy chapter 22 . 5/28/2014
Cool story! I just hope that there is an update soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/21/2014
I love this story... When are you going to post again? I have been looking forward to Ronald's demise and have been imagining what I would hope you would write it as. I know that you are probably busy but I am dying to know.
CriminalMindsObsessed chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Ok I've now started this story and can I say that I already love Lily in this. Usually in these types of stories, both parents end up hating Harry and it is so refreshing to have her stick up for her son
grurple chapter 22 . 4/21/2014
I never thought I'd willingly read a HP/LV fanfic... but this story is amazing! I keep imagining it to be more HP/TR during their love scenes :D THAT is somethingI'd read ;) I do like your writing style and hope to see Ron die! ...I do have a afew ideas on his downfall... let's imagine shall we...
AccioFirebolt21065 chapter 22 . 4/6/2014
I'm loving this fic! Although all those names get quite confusing at times, nice names though ;)
Akael's story is quite sad, I wonder what is going to happen to him. Too bad you haven't updated since 2008 :(
Still , I'm hoping you'll take up where you left very soon.