Reviews for Shadow's Secret
Charlie0925 chapter 22 . 7/5
Gosh, I am so IN LOVE WITH THIS AMAZING FIC and the truly awesome characters you have created here! Brilliant writing honey, I just wish that there was more of it as I truly cannot wait to see what happens next! ;o)
Mags1st chapter 22 . 6/26
Okey so not fair to not continue this. I am siriously hooked and hope you continue someday soon :(( :))
DJinTheHOUse chapter 11 . 4/21
I really want to kill ron wealsey. grrrrrrrrrrrr.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 3 . 4/21
I always love reading stories with James, and Lily in it.
I LOVVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Love the story hoping it will get updated soon
bagofpopcorn chapter 2 . 2/3
Fantastic. I love it
For an assassin council member Evans is extremely weak in every way. Finally couldn't take it half way through and gave up on this story. It would be one thing if he was going against competent opponents but supposedly Hogwarts is so far below the standards of durmstrang that none of the students should pose any threat what so ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Snape maybe? Meh. Cliche yeah.
DustFactory chapter 22 . 9/16/2015
Damn I really love this fic! I know you're prolly over it, but it's awesome.
Serenity di Angelo chapter 22 . 8/15/2015
This fanfic is... Wow. Definately has taken a spot on my top ten. The plot is well-thought out, the characters are very unique and interesting, one chapter flows smoothly into another, and you can Definately sense the higher level vocabulary. Just wished you finished it. It was good, no, great when it lasted. I really hope you come back and finish this someday-this is too good of a writing piece to be forgotten and wasted when it was obviously written with patience and care.

All my encouragement,
Lady Enigma _
raelemrys chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
The grammar is good and I like the slashy times but everything else is just FRUSTRATING. Why is Harry praised as one of the most powerful among assassins if he can be bested by a near squib (even in canon) Ronald Weasley? Why would the Guild not just go to Britain and set things right if they are so powerful? There are ample enough proof of Dumbliedork's crimes. I barely made it to Chapter 7. But then, creative license and all that, so whatever the author wants happens. I know this will offend you, I apologize. It really just frustrates me is all.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
-_-

You made Dumbledore and the Potter Dorks belittle harry? Seriously, where is Harry's backbone? Witty comeback? Cool laidback attitude? Or even intelligence? I was very disappointed at your character.
wingedsilverfang222 chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
Please tell me I am not the only one feeling a great need to brutally murder Dumbledore and ron because they are the most assholy characters within thisentire plot.

Anyway, great story so far and you've done really well with the entire plot, keep up the good work!
OITNB FTW1 chapter 22 . 5/8/2015