Reviews for It's Only Natural
Great Chapter :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 7/28
LOL, Hippotism :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 7/28
Like How They Were Spending Time With Each Other :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 7/28
Great Start :)
guesswho17 chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
really good story: reviews 1
X59 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
That was really great.

I loved the end.

Zack's really cunning, snagging a date like that.

Wonder what Mr. Mosbey would say..
Buffy's boyfriend chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
I want a sequel or spin off something I have a felling there more to this story and something is missing. i'm not sure what but i can fell it. We need more Lody
kaled alchemist chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
That was a beautiful story. You write very well for this couple.
Snapplelinz chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Oh my gosh, I love this story, Lody! I was just skimming through your FF profile and thought I'd check it out. Who knew that fencing could be so hot : ) I liked that Cody won the sparring contest, but ultimately, it was London who got her own way when she took his sword and kissed him saying, "You have me. I'm yours." I love the ending too with Zack and Maddie, this means they do have a shot at being an actual couple ; ) Great story, you beauty, you.
woundedhearts chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
I have to try that hypnotizing thing with this guy at work. Hee, Hee!:) J/K! I like the thought of Lody. They make a lot of sense, if you think about it! Opposites do attract! :)
MorganRose13 chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
hahaha omg! love the ending hahaha! mum told me off coz i woke her up! lol and another cody and london is awesome.
clarembees chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
I just found this story yesterday and I'm totally in love with it. You totally sold me on the pairing of London and Cody and now I can't get enough of them. I'm in love. Seriously. LOL.

I love the whole theme of this story . . . How naturally their friendship progressed and then how it turned into something more underneath. That was beautiful how you showed that progression and the way Cody thinks of London is totally swoonworthy.

You nailed this story and I can't wait to see what else you come up with for this pairing because you make them so freaking awesome.
o3.dts chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
nice story :) super nice :D

i hope youll make zack and maddie story :P
The PhantomHokage chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
Oh man what a great story I just loved the ending it was great how you ended it and I will defeatly check out your other Suite Life of Zack and Cody story you do nice work man