Reviews for Chinese Finger Trap
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
lolz...again, you managed to take my least favorite pairing and make it work for me...kudos
TheMysticWolf36 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Placebo twist?... IT WAS AWESOME! Also Im a Siremus fan so... it was awesome.

Also, Im a fan of the "Traps of Annoying Death" as my friends call them. (Theyre actually pretty easy to get out of.) Off topic. Anyway it was great.
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Aha, I liked it. So they were never really drunk? What about Remus then?
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
loved it more please thank you
aisuru Aki chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!
sarcastic.shinobi chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Hahaha, I liked it... Thought it was quite funny. So glad you channeled Sir instead. Although the ending with Peter and James playing with the trap makes me quite nervous. -shudders-
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I thought it was cute, but your writing style isn't...polished enough.
LadyLupin7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
LMAO. Talk about a plot twist!

I swear, my jaw hit the floor.

I was gaping at the computer screen for, like, 2 minutes.

I love it! I absolutely LOVE IT.

Thank you for writing this. It's exactly what I needed to read. D
xrosiex chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
“Um...fed the snake. You know...made whoopee, hid the log, went to pleasure town.”

“Damn. Moony likes to scratch hm?” He paused and slowly smirked “Kinky. I can dig it.”

lmfao, I laughed tons at those quotes! I love it when Sirius says those kind of things!
FearfulCaptainBiffElderberry chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
(giggles)...I was never suspecting placebo alcohol. That was really good!
maryjaneleaf chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
not that this wasn't a cute and slightly amusing story but... even if you could fool Mooney [which I believe would very hard to do] I doubt very much that one could fool Sirius with something like THAT. surely Sirius has had enough experience with underage drinking to tell the difference. I guess it was just for the plot but still... also, there was no sex. sadness! drunken sex is my favourite!
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
It's not a bad story, a plotless one but it's more of a funny one than anything else. Not the best piece of literature (nor is is close) but everyone has to write drabbles like this sometime... Keep writing!
ByeByeeee chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Well, clearly I didn't die. It was pretty good, actually. Nice twist, too. Didn't expect that ;) (It's me, Vampira, by the way.)
fattoad chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I'm reviewing because I didn't die reading that.

xD

It was pretty good.
Fire Pixy chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I'm still alive! -jumps up and down, waving-

Which is to say, I didn't die. Nor do I think it's trash. D