Reviews for Flash to the Future
dreamsandfaiths chapter 14 . 6/29
awesome! keep up the good work! can't wait for when minato finds out naruto is his son!
Suger Pie chapter 14 . 2/18
Well.. I hope ya update soon when ya life not busy . Look forward for this story to update. Anyway nice story..
TinkaPrime chapter 14 . 1/25
Cool story sad to see it die
aewea chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
well...I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY!
Pink ranger 13 chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
its a great story
Rosethorn50 chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
beautiful chapter!
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Um, Sarutobi should be asking YOU that, Minato...
neonkoi chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
I can't wait for an update! It's been years! But please take as much time necessary.
-Neonkoi
Samira Vongola chapter 14 . 3/28/2015
Continue
Uzumaki Princess chapter 14 . 3/26/2015
Just realised you haven't updated in close to 5 years and probably never will...
Uzumaki Princess chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
What is with Sasuke and the pink-haired girl tagging along. They don't deserve to learn from the Great Yellow Flash of Konoha .
Uzumaki Princess chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
Vegetables for presents. Really Kakashi, the money would have been just fine and when Kushina was seven months preg. Didn't they (Kushina and Minato) already have a name for the child.
Uzumaki Princess chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
Kakashi you evil pervert. How can you do this to your own student but then Minato is Naruto's father so I guess that makes everything okay.
Uzumaki Princess chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
Naruto's idea was clever, he should have been asked question only Minato would know something about Kakashi or Obito's past or better yet Kushina
Uzumaki Princess chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
Yass! Kakashi-kun you are losing your mind! Nah I wonder how Kakashi will react when he finds out his sensei is still alive.