Reviews for Flash to the Future
my 2 guys chapter 14 . 4/21
that was good keep the chapters coming
Roudou chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
It was pretty good but when Naruto said his name the hokage should have had suspicions that it was his son since he named him that and his name is SUPER UNIQUE
Ao the Turtle chapter 14 . 9/11/2016
Hey, good luck in college! I can only hope it gives you enough time to write another chapter, even a short one. (You totally got me hooked with the whole 'Naruto has a fever ' thing in chapter 14.)
dreamsandfaiths chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
awesome! keep up the good work! can't wait for when minato finds out naruto is his son!
Suger Pie chapter 14 . 2/18/2016
Well.. I hope ya update soon when ya life not busy . Look forward for this story to update. Anyway nice story..
TinkaPrime chapter 14 . 1/25/2016
Cool story sad to see it die
aewea chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
well...I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY!
Pink ranger 13 chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
its a great story
Rosethorn50 chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
beautiful chapter!
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Um, Sarutobi should be asking YOU that, Minato...
neonkoi chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
I can't wait for an update! It's been years! But please take as much time necessary.
-Neonkoi
Samira Vongola chapter 14 . 3/28/2015
Continue
Uzumaki Princess chapter 14 . 3/26/2015
Just realised you haven't updated in close to 5 years and probably never will...
Uzumaki Princess chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
What is with Sasuke and the pink-haired girl tagging along. They don't deserve to learn from the Great Yellow Flash of Konoha .
Uzumaki Princess chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
Vegetables for presents. Really Kakashi, the money would have been just fine and when Kushina was seven months preg. Didn't they (Kushina and Minato) already have a name for the child.