Reviews for Soul Mates
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
You're good at writing Ziva in character. Tony was a little tiny bit OOC, but near the end it got better.

Love it!
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This is fantastic you nailed them both.
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Loved it.

Nice subtle Tiva moment.

CA
ellameno chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
i LOVE that episode! that is from the show "Designated Targets" correct? yeah, that is the one where the girl shows up at her husbands house and he thought she was dead so he remarried, the whole shebang... i felt bad for that woman. :(

but i loved it!
xXriujooXx chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Wow. That was good! And I know what you mean about how sad Ziva looked. Especially right at the end, when Tony was walking by her. This was a great look behind the curtain and what was probably going on inside her head.
ittybittyalissa chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Great start - can't wait to read the series this is leading in to. I have always sworn that there was more going on with these two than meets the eye, ever since that scene in season 4's finale with Ducky and Ziva at the bar. (Not to mention the pictures shown in 'Shalom' that were never explained...)
evincis chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I juste began to write my version of this conversation. You were first

Never mind. It's a very good beginning. It's interesting. I will read it with plesure.
charliebrown122 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I think that this is a really great start to a story Lyra. Definately add more to it though... I think the idea of doing a 'behind-the-scenes' it a great idea though.

keep writing!