Reviews for everything in its place
bellan3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
can you finish this story? please
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was amazing work! Such a brilliant characterisation, I rarely saw Emett written so good! I loved the brotherly bonding between them. I LOVED this, it's going to my favs! And you to my alert! :)
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
aw this is so cute! i love it
PenName76 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I've been reading all your stories and I love them all. So well written. Please, more fic from Edward's perspective.
andrea-soso chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
omg this is one of the best storys i ever read before. even tough it's short, it;s very sweet and cute. i like it alot..it;s great!
Ksangi chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
"trying to exorcise demons from Alice (with her help, and some pea soup)" This line had me rolling on the floor. Very funny. Good story, very well done.
JamieCullen chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This is great! I think that you really captured Emmett's character perfectly. I loved that you didn't portray him as an idiot as many stories seem to.
EC4me chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This is a great Emmett story. He's usually portrayed as kind of an idiot but this was much more realistic and in character I think. Still funny like with his religious powers, but sensitive and thoughtful too. A good brother.
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
AMAZING! Usually with this little conversation, I have trouble reading a long fic, but this kept me interested the ENTIRE time. I thought it was awesome! My favorite parts were Emmett trying to display his 'religous power' and Emmett explaining ...things to Edward - Thought it was funny that you just wrote Edward cleared his throat and then ran to Bella!
Aspirenauthoress chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Really beautiful character exploration.
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Loved it - great job!
brooklyn06 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I loved it. you did it so tastefully but still how emmett would say it.

great job
vampire-4-ever chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
that was amazing! i'm glad people realize that emmett is more than the big goof-ball that he's usually portrayed as. keep writing!