Reviews for Bittersweet
Nashi Dragneel chapter 1 . 8/25
Nice job guys!
Awsome two words. Make. More.
oreoelfsayshey chapter 1 . 3/4
best fanfic ever
holy s
Sweet pun intended
ShadowAngel100 chapter 1 . 2/17
This is really good! I love it! It's adorable ️️️
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Anchor! I think that was awesome! I think you switched before Lucy saying she felt guilty. Her problem changed from lack of money for rent to guilty because Natsu, Grey, and Erza risked their lives for her.
nerdswillruletheworld chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
you wrote juvia's name wrong like ten times but oh well. the was overall really good
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I loved it! :}
isabell784 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I loved this fanfiction! I haven't been seeing as many Nalu, you're right. Hope they start coming again :3 Bai
12Rayne chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
...*slowly falls from so much blushing* The Nalu Thank you Juvia and your jealousy!
LeCyndiquil chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I know that this was posted a long long long long long time ago, but I think that this is now my new favorited story here! I hope that you will keep writing stories as good as this one, because I thoroughly enjoyed it! Goooooooo, NaLu!
Kayla chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Umm I'm not trying to be rude but it's really annoying when u call juvia ,, jubia...thats not her name u no that right , I don't know if its an accident or somthingelse I dont really care but it still gets on my nerves...any way it was and awesome story...i loved it...ot was very cute and sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
You should really continue this. It was very well wrote, and interesting!
xxChibiDragonxx chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Aaw, that was too sweet!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 10/23/2014