Reviews for Almost Normal
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Not bad, for a first fic... There are a couple things you could fix, though, although it's mostly punctuation errors and suchlike. Grammar was fine, sentence fluency and whatnot seemed good, just a couple commas and whatnot in the wrong places.

"We've got everything your normal band of teenage super heroes has and needs. Your leader, your muscles, your Little Ms. Morals, your freak, your loner,

and me, the brains behind this whole operation." - Love this bit. You never hear it put that way in the other fics around here. You get "there's cassie, who's" and "there's Jake, who's" but never quite the way you put it.

Mostly, you got Marco's character pretty good. His dad seems a little OOC, though.

Other than that - good job.

Lon
Black Virgo chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
*crys* Poor Marco... *sniffs* Well it's a bit better than having a yeerk stuck in your head... Oh,god that would be ultimate anguish... * gives Marco something resembling a gothic hug* You know what I think I made him feel worse... I have got to get book #5...
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I never thought of how hard it was on these kids to act normal. I like the anology but I was always intersested in the yeerk dillemma.
CorvidQueen chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
I like _
ShimmeringSand chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Awwwww... I must admit I cried for poor lost Marco sometimes. And here I am again, crying for him... stupid me! oh well. I like it!
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
That was good. I liked it a lot.
Tida chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
hahahahahahaha! so funny! i luv marco! I can't say he's my favorite, because i LOVE all the animorphs, but i still like him a LOT! him, rachel, and tobias are tied for first. Anyway, that was funny. i have a hard time believing K.A. herself didn't write it! Keep up the good work, and i hope i see more fics written by you soon! )
gabi chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Pretty good insights, especially the comparisions of the animorphs to controllers bit.

Oh and Marco is awesome! He's my fave character too.
LoupGarou chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Great story, I thought. The angst that makes the Animorphs the Animorphs and Marco cynicism that adds some dark humor - great combination.
Ryann chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Not bad for a first fic!
Harry Potter Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
wow really good, Honestly I'm not just sayin that. Maybe u could do and actual story from Marco's point of veiw, next time that would be good :)

Oh yeah and u are the first Marco Fan I hav ever heard of (except for myself) I luv da guy he's sooooo Mr fake but underneath he's really sweet. Ne way thats enough blatherin keep writin and I'll keep reveiwin