Reviews for Season 4 Contest
oh g chapter 9 . 11/18/2011
for the love of Ra! i know it's been ages since the last update, but well that was an awesome shrimpshipping fic and if only you continued it! XO (huge fan of ze pairing)
D-town chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Best..shrimshipping story...ever.

Seriously fabulous.

It's not mushy. I like that. If you continued I would be your slave. For slave day. For free.

The sun will rise in a few hours.
tinkletimekelly chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Nice!
Shadow over Egypt chapter 9 . 9/1/2008
(smothers laughter) I enjoyed that~~. Wish you'd still been in the contest for that, it would've got my vote, hands-down.

(pokes) Long time no talk?
after.a.hard.day chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
I really really like this. Its so strong and poigant. And exteremly twisted. You just get this feeling of a totally demanding and loveless relationship.
Cheeky-eyes chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
I don't know about that. Don't be so hard on yourself, this is a good fic! Obscure, but who said that was a bad thing? I like it! If anything I am seriously in trouble. Every fic so far has been so good!

Anyway, great fic! Good luck!
Hikari Daeron chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
NU YOU'RE LEAVING US? THIS WAS MY FAVOURITE ONE BY YOU~ (Well I liked your klepto a lot too). ;_; AH SALKS I WILL MISS YOU PLEASE COME BACK~

This was very good, by the way - it read like a poem, I think, while keeping the quick-pace and intensity of a story. *thumbs up* Lovely~

PLEASE COME BACK TO US SOON. D:
Rainbrat chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
This was sad x_x But I liked it a lot :)

I'm not much of an Otogi-fan myself, but this was beautifully written, even the non-con. Poor Anzu TT_TT

Good luck!

Rene
Jenivi7 chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
m m m Beautiful in a haunting sort of way. I love the imagry in this chapter.
Jenivi7 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Oh, twisted! Heh, kinda what you'd expect from a yami/marik pairing tho, brilliant job XD and beautiful poetry and writing as always! I love the little bit at the top.
Rainbrat chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
And only then did it hit home just how real the game was, when on the sidelines, the blonde had collapsed, choking on his own blood

I loved this _ It was beautifully written and the plot was excellent.

Just a little confused, you used 'Malik' in one line then Marik in the rest. Just a heads up :)

*Likes Salky's idea of human chess* -Shot-

*Faves*
Rainbrat chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
It was good, and beautifully written I just found it a little hard to understand / Some things just didn't make sense in my mind.

Good luck!

Rene
Melanie Skye chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
"The kid looks like a freaking light bulb." I loved that line.

The idea of them being in a play makes me giggle. (in a good way, of course).

Good luck on the contest!
Shadow over Egypt chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
Lovely! It was an interesting and amusing read, and the lyrics from the anime - I forget which it was again, but you stuck it at the top so I'll go check - matched wonderfully.
Melanie Skye chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Loved your last line.

I definitely enjoyed reading this, it's very good.

Good luck on the contest!