Reviews for sticks and stones
sillyangelxo chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Ha! That was funny. Nice one-shot! :D
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Hahahaa, the sunlight thing made me laugh! Adorable fic!
the-clumsy-one chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
please add more chapters!i really like your story..._

tnx
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Haha.

That was awesomely awesome.
violaqu33n chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
im sure it did

but i liked it a lot
angelaurora7777 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
HAHA that was freaking awesome. you should do another chapter on what sasuke says at the jounin bar. AND get sakura to punch out sasuke's lights! OR OR OR get sasuke to try and tan and get major sunburn before sakura punches his lights out!
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
“HEY. YOU LOOK REALLY PRETTY TODAY, SAKURA-CHAN. DID I TELL YOU THAT? BECAUSE YOU DO. REALLY REALLY PRETTY. BEAUTIFUL EVEN. LIKE A RAINBOW, EXCEPT NOT AS COLORFUL. BUT YOU’RE STILL REALLY PRETTY. AND YOU SMELL LIKE RAMEN. WHICH IS LIKE, THE BEST KIND OF PERFUME EVER. IF THEY SOLD IT, I WOULD BUY EVERY SINGLE BOTTLE BECAUSE IT SMELLS SO GOOD. JUST LIKE YOU. YEAH. SO NOT ONLY ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND ALL-KNOWING, AND INTIMIDATING, AND FIERCE—YOU ARE ALSO LOVELY AND FRAGRANT. HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT TODAY? BECAUSE YOU ARE, AND SASUKE'S AN IDIOT WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.”

LMFAO.
QuicksilverWitch chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
And your head was right! XD This is highly original with a side of crackfic awesomeness. Keep up the ab fab work! _
BodyElectrik chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This was really funny! I mean it was soo funny when sasuke called sakura mismatched, way hilarious cant wait for the next chap
Neon Dawn chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
i thought it was hilarious! it was good. Keep up the good work! (i dunno...)
Tempest NightMoon chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
that was hilarious!
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Naruto is hilarious. And Sasuke does need sunshine...both literally and metaphorically. Y'know?

This is very cool, and it sounded great in MY head. I could hear it above the elevator music in my head, too.
NeonRainbow chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
hehe...hehe...hehe...dat was funeh...lol "its called sunlight...get some"
The Cheburic Whale chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
so funny! sakura cussed sasuke big time! XD
inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
u my friend r a master of crack fics muahahahhahaha albino sunlight muahhahahhah totalyy awesome please up-dte al ur currently on-going fics i would definately appreciated it ok luv ya inu
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »