Reviews for The Other Guy
GREAT Write! Loved this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was very breath taking to me and also someone put a lot of thought into it. This was very deep and powerful iLike that and by the way keep up the good work
VampKalina chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Great story, great episode tie in. would love to see this the next day. Since he isn't with NCIS things could go smoother.

Love it.
PT21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
He he. Great little story with a smashing ending :D
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I love it!
OhThoseEyes chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
That was really good. It was a different take on things and really good. Maybe you will continue?
Elizabeth Perry chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Floved this one-shot...Or is at one-shot waiting for an Epilogue?
SexyScottishDoc chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
always loved how they have this like weird mind link thing going on. great read this story was!
IceCrystal2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Absolutly Brilliant! A one of a kind story. Bravo.
emommer chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Nice - scary at first! Really liked the confession part, but especially the kiss!
Angel Sciuto chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
LOL you really seem to love Abbey/Gibbs fics. Not that I'm complaining I love em too!
Kellyroxton chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Hi,

Great Job! Claps hands... I just love how Gibbs tries to get his attention back on him and so that he will lower the gun. Whee.. Keep up the great stories ;) Love Love Loved it.

Can't wait for another one of your ideas :)

Hugs
Elfenwesen chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
*squee* In your face, Timothy McGee! I just love that ending and of course the entire story. How you brought their esp connection into the story, just great. And even though it might sound ridiculous to you: Thank you so much for spelling Mikel's name correctly (I've seen so many spellings of it, you won't believe it). I guess it might be a bit out of character for Abby to provoke him, like you said, but you knwo what? I don't care. It was just far too good to hear her talking about her feelings for Gibbs. I really want to translate this one.
ellameno chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
aww, how cute! but three little rats came in and had to just ruin the moment. but otherwise i like it!
RosaLev chapter 1 . 4/6/2008