Reviews for The Seer and the Pirate
LastBlack-mage chapter 15 . 1/3/2010
All i know is that if you dont finish this Famazing story, I will be forced to hurt you
TillyMe chapter 15 . 10/6/2009
cool story:)
Magdylena Black chapter 15 . 10/20/2008
love your story, can't wait for more!
XShadowCatX chapter 14 . 7/24/2008
AH! :O She cant give up yet! I think she should agree to stay and have Jack let go. Then Jack will come up with some sneaky plan to get her back. lol It has to work! xD Great chapter! Update again soon!
BleedingRoses92 chapter 14 . 7/22/2008
Vair vair nice! God, I thought Jack was smarter than that! Anywho, keep it up!
acklesauce chapter 14 . 7/21/2008
Aww, poor Guinevere! I hope everyone makes it out ok. :(
XShadowCatX chapter 13 . 7/6/2008
haha It does seem like something Jack would do. Great chapter! That slime ball! lol I thought things were going to go a little slower haha but I liked it. Poor Jack, he should know better than that. I cant wait to see what happens next! update soon!
fhclause chapter 13 . 7/6/2008
Aye Jack, you're a pirate! Need to look out for that wine. Then again, ale always good for your throat, ain't it?

It's a good story. Update soon!
acklesauce chapter 13 . 7/6/2008
Ah, what did you do to Jack! What's gonna happen to Guinevere? She and Jack musn't get hurt! update son pleasse
XShadowCatX chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
OO I like this! lol Eduardo is crushing on Gewn lol Jack was a little quick with the "no"'s lol XD haha and the begining with Jack stuttering the "boat!" was hilarious! lol I cant wait to read more! Update soon!
acklesauce chapter 12 . 6/26/2008
I love this story! You really captured Jack's character. And I like Guinevere too. :]
BleedingRoses92 chapter 12 . 6/25/2008
Nice chapter! Hope you update soon! I like how you out the Mrs. Sparrow thing in there.

-{Lex}
XShadowCatX chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
YESH! interaction! lol That was intense. it was just a brush of the lips but it was still intense! lol I cant wait to, first off, see what ship that is, and secondly, how Gewn and Jack interact again. lol So exciting! Update soon!
BleedingRoses92 chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
Great chapter, as always... keep it up!

-{Lex}
BleedingRoses92 chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
Amazing story so far... Can't wait to see more of it! Update soon, please!

{Lex}