Reviews for The Three Timelords
Resident-Anime-Fanatic chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Fantastic story , still that's to bad about the writer's block . You could always have them beat the Darlek somehow then continue to go on adventures with the Doctor .
A'stories10 chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
wait did that say ed or ad?
A'stories10 chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
why didn't ads face change in last chapter?
Gottin Konig chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
No don't end it to soon please let it last for a few more chapters, and for the ending how about Ed, Al, and the Doc have to learn to get along because they decide to visit Truth and see if he could explain some things like , why the war started what caused it, how it killed all them, etc. and as compensation Truth makes them all have to live together and SAVE THE WORLDS!, like for example, some homunculi get loose on the streets of current London and who else have to fix it.
danacass chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
You if I was in that moment went the doctor popped out of no were I. Would choke too
danacass chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Wow Ed as a time lord this makes me think how old is he and what did look like before
geminifille chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
How about Doctor offers to take them in show them the ropes, While word gets around of 2 remaining time lords and powers they got, people try to catch them and use them for some plan: world domination, ultimate weapon, etc. Doctor has to help save them from it while teaching them about TIMELORDS!
Rain of the Forest chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
ARG! Fine!
Ed, Al, and the Doctor manage to send the Daliek back wherever it came from, but the Daliek told the other remaining Dalieks about the two new Timelords. Ed and Al travel with the Doctor, since they don't have their own TARDIS, and help him fight off the evil aliens that try to destroy Earth or anything similar. I'll leave those adventures up to you.
NOW UPDATE!
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
OH MY LORD! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE!
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
OH what! Don't tell me Ed's a Timelord too!
Kyoga The Light Alchemist chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
I LUVED THIS STORY!
Addie-lala20 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
you have stopped writing awsesomeness
I want another chapter
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
I KNOW! Ed and Al become the Doctor's awesome Time Lord companions and they go spinning into the time stream as alien police officers! Or something along those lines...
SoullessElric chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
This was a really interesting idea! I can't really help cuz I just watched my first Doctor Who episode today. Yay to Ed being awesomer! XD
Natsuki Amane chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
IDENTITY THIEF

HOW COULD YOU

I FEEL SO BETRAAAAAYED ;_; I was Moonie fiiiirssssttt...