Reviews for Ticking Clocks
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Whew! Who knew wolves were so hot!
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
*GASPS* That. Was. FANTASTIC! Superb writing, flawless characterization of Jake, and holy crow *snort* was that HAWT, while still totally in canon! (Bonus points for finding a legit reason for Bella to respond to him!)

I stumbled across this, and now I have to dive into everything else you've written!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
SassyAni chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This is good...really good! But I'm glad its just a dream, because some day Jacob will imprint and Bella Edward are the perfect couple!

And it was hot...and I feel sorry for Jacob, having to think of her that way without ever having her...
ninetailedkat chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I thought you would PM me when you had written something! Jeeze! Well, wasn't that hot! I am telling you I fully expect you to be writing something akin to BDB and getting published one of these days. So call me kinky but I liked how you started out with Jake in wolf form. (But then you know I liked the whole Rhage thing.) Well done SSVD!
Chi Cullen chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Aw! Poor Jakey! (nakey-jakey) I'm supposed to be the Jake-hater of my friends, and I was still rooting for him! (of coarse I thought about what it would do to Edward, but that's force of nature). Nicely done! I had to send it to Big Sis' too, she's gonna like it when she reads it, it's right up her ally. And you used the infamous "Sure, sure" that annoys the hell out of fans everywhere! YAY! Nice touch! VERY nice story, really makes you put yourself in Jake's shoes and sob a bit!

Chi_
bellarina chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Well I knew it had to be a dream but definitely a nice one for Jacob. ;)
newfoundlove chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Great one-shot, very well written, but nice and steamy. Poor Jake. Thanks for sharing.
Variety-3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Wow. There's not much else to say. I'm so glad you posted this. You've captured the teenage male mindset along with Jacob's personality. Great job.

I especially like his relationship with Sam at the end.
Goldsparkler chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Oh wow what a fantastic start to a story and as we have come to expect from you brilliantly well written. I am in awe . . .
Lovebugs chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Wow! Edward is my favorite...but after this I would say Jacob is just barely behind. That was wonderful. Thanks
eclipse3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I Love this story!

I love Jacob! (ofcourse I love Edward too)

Please Continue

Can't wait for the next chapter!
punk101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
it was awesome, loved it! so captured jacob completely
NejiUchiha chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Whooh!

Is it hot in here or is that just this spicy f.f?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Thanks!

NejiUchiha
WishICouldDeleteMyAccount chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I usually don't like Jacob, but that was cute. Good Job ]]
Janna Banana chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I am so glad that you finally posted that story! It is SO good.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »