Reviews for Fullmetal Fox
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 30 . 7/21
First of all why would Gaara go overboard and break Lees back when he is stable? How is there an Oto ninja when Naruto and the others drove Orochimaru out of Rice before he could create Sound? And why are the sand non nervous when the invasion can't happen anymore?
I say sasuke
monsterkillers124 chapter 1 . 6/11
the third hokages name is Hiruzen Sarutobi tanzaku town
monsterkillers124 chapter 1 . 6/11
the third hokages name is Hiruzen Sarutobi tanzaku town
it's just another primate chapter 15 . 6/2
Omfg its kon with inuyashas biggest weakness XD oh iI can see it already. Shukaku trying to hit on temari while gaara tells him to sit. Hehehe
FrenZzyInFaMouS chapter 1 . 5/17
kickass story
EVIEL ELMO chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
The "sit boy" reminds me of inuyasha. ;3
Aura fighter chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
As we all know Ed has a soft spot for young kids and Al
Lord Jameson chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
I really wish you'd named the Hokage "Billy Jo Bob Sarutobi", like you suggested in the AN to this chapter. I've made my peace with "Sasuke" (despite Uchiha Sasuke being a giant, emotastical dingleberry), as there is a mythological Sarutobi Sasuke (and it's the Sarutobi Hiruzen (the Hokage)'s father's actual name) but Billy Jo Bob would have been splendid.
ivanganev1992 chapter 38 . 6/23/2016
Ch 38

Very interesting.

And Dante is even worse than Orochimaru.
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 6/22/2016
Ch 15

Ed Technically could use Alchemy but it looks suspicious. It is used.
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
Ch 7

I count Ed as equivalent of Nin dog/two tailed fox as one package , Itachi was and now has chance to is extremely useful with Anko . But I wonder about Kakashy. No he is still lazy. If not. But 2 Sharingan's users. But who is this better and fitting, Maybe team of Itachy , Kakashy, and Anko .
1,651 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »