Reviews for Fullmetal Fox
devo342 chapter 1 . 4/14
Sasuke sarutobi?
I thought it was hurizen sarutobi
Animelover0115 chapter 38 . 2/8
i love it! i love it! I LOVE IT! the story is beyond awesome it's so great some parts made me cry from joy some made me laugh some got me pissed but all in all this story is fantastic :)
Rebmul chapter 9 . 2/8
two of my fav girls
TrapBlade chapter 38 . 2/4
great story
Rain Addict CM chapter 38 . 1/21
Lol awesome story. As always your story managed to make me laugh. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Googlemo chapter 7 . 1/19
OMFG, he is 8yo... No this story can't get any worse. I stop torturing myself here.
Googlemo chapter 5 . 1/19
Oh COMON! WTF?! You gave him all skills from FMA?! Why did you forget to give him DICK OF GOD! The sight of which can destroy universe?! I so fucking hate shitty powerboosts like this one...For this story author gonna BURN in HELL!
Shadowed Kitsune Kage chapter 38 . 1/3
That was a fun fiction I loved the part when Naruto turned Kakashi into a metal statue.
TheAnimeWriterLover chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
I was roaring with laughter ever since Al appeared you did a splendid job :)
lugialegend233 chapter 38 . 12/9/2013
So is this discontinued then? Cause it was really good. In any case, I enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
Daedric X chapter 35 . 12/6/2013
Awesome Story, however, I dislike how it is conflict upon conflict upon conflict. When Orochimaru died I cheered and hoped for a happily ever after. No, he transfer to Uchiha. When the hokage and his town planned, and effectively trapped Orochi-Uchiha in the Uchiha's Complex. I cheered, again hoping for a happily ever after. Only to bring in Dante... ENOUGH Q.Q It's TOO MUCH. I don't know how much my heart and mind can take it! Q.Q
htavairus chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
First impression of the story. Awesome
DragonNOOB chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
I just remembered something, in war alchemy is even better than a nuke with bonuses.

LOL
DragonNOOB chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
A small fun thought with the FMA universe. What if you combined nuclear physics and alchemy... unlimited philosopher stones and power.
1,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »