Reviews for Fullmetal Fox
anonymous chapter 10 . 3/21
Y did they graduate at 16 and not 12
sly kitsune9 chapter 4 . 3/15
so when u were mentioning the humonculi abilities wrath has the ultimate eye not pride
DarkUmbreon15 chapter 18 . 2/28
Ripping Sasuke's arm off and beating him with it? You got that from Quan Chi didn't you? Nice!
alteristkang chapter 1 . 2/18
... What...
Naru-Mandoraekon01 chapter 1 . 1/24
By the way, The Sandaime's name is Hiruzen Sarutobi, Sasuke Sarutobi was his father.
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/1
Huh...Edward Elric is the Kyuubi no Kitsune...seems legi-*Spits soda all over computer screen*

ED IS THE KYUUBI?! ...I like, I like lots. :)
Squarekiddo chapter 28 . 11/4/2014
Seriously, for someone like naruto in this story, spending time talking and letting him get away is simply unacceptable, not really good writing there mate, you contradict everything they are, pretty much.
Most of the other things so far is alright though.
chronodaimon chapter 38 . 10/20/2014
Love the story
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
dude last i checked the 3rds dad was Sasuke the 3rd hokakay was Hirenzen
ScbaStv chapter 38 . 9/29/2014
Fantastic story. You'd think with all the ninja stuff and seals, alchemy would be in there somewhere. Glad you did one with it. I really enjoyed this. I hope you will continue with the sequel :]
Gabriel177 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I like how you lighten the mood at the end!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 38 . 9/20/2014
Nice... Now I want to watch FMA. Great story, looking forward to read the sequel.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 38 . 9/4/2014
Thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Say whaaaaaaaaaa!?
PugTheMagician chapter 38 . 7/24/2014
I love it. Fullmetal alchemist is my third favorite anime (after Witchblade and FMA brotherhood) and you did it perfectly. I could practiacally here ed and al's voices from what you wrote. I am a little confuse about the addition of temari to the harem seeing as, well the temari you showed was kind of a hussy. The other three though worked beutifully. I liked the tournament to decide naruto's partners. I look forward to reading on in crimson tears
1,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »