Reviews for Fullmetal Fox
Hiruzen
Fgougeon chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
Sasuke Sarutobi is the father of Hiruzen
dylansandy1993 chapter 19 . 3/12/2019
I will admit that I shouldn't have left this story for as long as I did. it is very enjoyable
abdultahir38 chapter 10 . 10/15/2018
you ruined a perfectly good book by adding sasuke to the team
abdultahir38 chapter 7 . 10/15/2018
why does he keep complaining about Edwards memories after he does things when he could avoid it you are making him a clone of edward.
Haiku4U chapter 36 . 9/15/2018
I quit. Can't give a shit. Anymore. I'm a poet and I know it.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/15/2018
Yep, you pulled a Kishimoto, and yes, that's not a complement.
Underwhelmed chapter 34 . 9/15/2018
I know you were shooting for smart up to intelligent, instead you hit the annoyingly high (over 9000) Kishimoto levels of killing your own story in the bulls-eye with more accuracy then Tenten on Meth. This plot-twist didn't and doesn't need to exist except to stroke your very, very small plot erection that is doomed to become flaccid and impotent before the end of this story. No wonder you quit writing, you probably killed yourself.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/15/2018
"I am not kissing you", mwhahaa Classic! Even better then the 'fan girl' line!
Arsenal chapter 33 . 7/19/2018
This is so unprofessional. Naruto could have already helped capture Kabuto if he didn't have to deal with those women. Troublesome
Arsenal chapter 29 . 7/19/2018
When the villain gets away just because the writer wants it so. If you wanted to do that you should have established that Naruto is weaker than what you made him to be. Not this bull about being overconfident.
Arsenal chapter 12 . 7/19/2018
I wish I could see a fic where the action and adventure is so well done that the author won't need sex, innuendo and coupling to liven it up.
Arsenal chapter 2 . 7/19/2018
I wish writers such as you can be creative enough to think of ways for Naruto to keep information to himself. It's disappointing to read fics such as this where you're too lazy to do so
sgriffin730 chapter 1 . 6/4/2018