Reviews for After Goodbye
adikakosaanime chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Just had the time to write a review on this story. Whew..
After reading it again, I am still amazed on how this story is done.
I really hope that this would have a sequel. That is, tokiya returning to japan and such.. With less drama and more of the romance but still with the "maturity' you have given on the characters.. Haha..

Looking forward on this! :D
PrettyChelsea chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Loved this story! It took Tokiya a while to realize what had been missing or needs in his life.
Giselle d'Angouleme chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
I know this story is old, but I've only now just read it while I browsing through the backlog of published Tokiya/Fuuko stories. I can liken this story to a rare, beautifully crafted antique in a stall of cheap knickknacks in the middle of a plebeian bazaar.

You've matured the characters beautifully, but most especially the focusing character Tokiya. The little bits of details you've scattered between the chapters, the symbolism and metaphors of the heart, were just...so awesome.

And the consistent eloquence of your writing is something a lot of us (as writers) have trouble grasping. I admire you so much for it.

I'm very happy to have read this. Thank you for writing it!
inustorm chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Beautifully written. I'm speechless. I loved the emotions and the descriptions...LOVED the conversations as well!

Some stories has conversations just to fill up the gaps but here everything flowed so well! Wow.
Sirena87 chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
oh my god. i just love this.. you made me cry so much.. *sniffs*
yanagichyan chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
i re-read the fic and just had to leave another review. Truly, your work is incredible. it feels as if i was reading one of those really dramatic, inspirational stories written by a professional author. I congratulate you for your ability and skill in drawing a reader in into the story, and into feeling every emotion and every detail. this is one story not to be missed.

of course, it is not a typical tofuu fic and it stands out. this is more on heavy drama and angst, with barely hints of light and fluffiness. still, it works. i would think you write more in the sense what people weould call dark/mature romance. still, i read every word and felt as if i was part of the story. for that, thank you.

truly, the best tofuu fic in the tofuu fandom! and i look forward to any fics you write in the future!
mikaro chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
is asking for a sequel too imposing? :D I really like your writing style :)
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
you're...German? o_O

lolz!

ehem...

i'm gonna echoe ms mia's words: i fell in love with the language. seems like aesthetics really is coupled with melancholy. or is it the other way around? like you, i've also taken a break from this fanfiction and after reading these 4 chapters, it seems like i now have something to look forward to in my visits here (save for ms mia's SoC which is nearly finished, btw).

the tension, the drama, the atmosphere...subtle yet powerful.

"loving, leaving, letting go and finding it all back again" is already a trope among love stories but you gave it a new flavor. scratch that; you brought it to life with greater realism. the passion, the fulfillment, the weariness, the sense of loss and the hope that go with this "trope" are things that we can all relate with but cannot fully express. and to find a story that does just that-a story that speaks with and seemingly from a reader's inner universe is invaluable. even if it's just fanfiction.

thank you for continuing to write this fic...
mikaro chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
very beautifully written! :) congratulations!
Mia Fitzpatrick chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I can't believe I haven't read this. I'm speechless, I truly enjoyed reading that, I thought it was rather refreshing and definitely one of the better written fics here in the FoR section. Thank you for writing and sharing.

Cheers,

Mia
abubi-chan chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
wow. just wow. i can't believe how i missed this one. i've been meaning to read it for a while now, but my review classes has been breathing down my neck that i didn't get to read this until now.

i have to say, this has been one of the well-written fics. your way of writing the details and tokiya's point of view suits the whole story very well. gloomy, dramatic, and deep. these are the types of stories that i want to read and i'll be looking out for more stories coming from you.

the ending was sad, but very promising. this will be one of the few times that i will not be demanding for a sequel since i truly love how you ended it hanging the way you did. it leaves room for imagination for the readers. i would've thought from the summary that it wouldn't be as good as i discovered it to be, considering somebody died and all, but i was completely proven wrong. this fic is so realistic, i could almost feel it. i, too, have lost people in my life. both coming from my family and friends. and the part where the girl expresses her view of life as a boat surprises me. i've connected with the characters thoroughly- it's unbelievable.

great job. i hope you do more of these beautifully written stories. cheers!

-abubi-chan
kyusetsuki satsuki chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
i'll be waiting for your next fic. this was great along with its open-ended, err.. ending. (,)
winoa13 chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
Hi! Wahh, not so sad, but still! It has this aura...added to that, my playlist is again filled with sad songs. Haha! And instrumentals. Haha! Is this the end?~~) wah! Well, I really enjoyed this! Thanks and more power! haha!

Thanks and GoodLucK!

-me-

conTinuE to wriTe stoRieS!

i'LL be LooKinG foRwaRd!
yanagichyan chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
oh, wow. i really like the way you write. It wasn't overly dramatic but the emotion was felt. it delivered just the right amount of feeling that us readers feel it the angsty, but overly done in a way that readers would find in corny. so, well done!

poor tokiya and fuuko. both have quite suffered in the time they've been apart. but yay! he's coming back to her. i can't wait for the reunion!

update soon!
satomika chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
oh man...

i think that was something sappy...

but i'd love to say that i'd rather read something sappier if it meant that Fuuko and Tokiya would be together...