Reviews for What Brothers Are For
ksenia025 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Type your review here...
cheesecakebutternuts chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Ahhh all I can think about now is all those times sokka was an overprotective bro when it came to Kat and boys. . . and somehow after reading Zucest and this I accept though its hard to believe gran gran did
Natsu chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This made me really sad for some reason... I'm like seriously crying. What have you done? I now ship freaking Katara and Sokka! Crap
Ava-Potter gal chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I liked that. Good job with it
Lucyole chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
i liked it it was really good and a little bit hot to to be honest i love
these kinds of couples when you like that maybe to then
maybe you would like to read the manga koi kaze it is really good in
my opinion, 5 stars for you and a thumbs up
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I've said this on practically every other Sokka-Katara story, but that was beautiful. There's something just so...pure and achingly beautiful about this relationship. I think the reason all of them are stunning is that it takes a certain level of person to understand that it's not just 'incest', but a dynamic, deep, and sweet relationship, my favorite I've ever read. And now you probably think I'm a creeper, but wow I just can't contain myself around art this gorgeous.
FlutterbyBella chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was amazingly well written! I thought it would be strange, but the way it was set out made the whole story work :) well done!
sam chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
me: you like this couple!

friend: i know. ihate myself *shaking head*
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
My first time reading a story with this pairing, but I really liked it. You always do such a very good job of portraying the characters in such a realistic way. Great, great job! :)

Inumaru12
chuboy chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
What can I say? This is truly exemplary writing and is wasted on

I cannot bring myself to criticise any part of this fic, so genuine is its content. You should pat yourself on the back; if you can write another fic half as good as this one be sure to let me know!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
wow, just no if ur gona write a sex scene thats incest it suppose to be funny not serios
SSAgentSageRossi chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
wow is all i can say. I take my hat off to you this goes in the top five of the hundreds of fan fic i have read since finding this site a few years ago. im looking forward to more from you.
Lovely TT chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
i luv de show but a bro and a sis fuckin O_O weird

But gud tho
Ashboo211 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
luvd it soooooo sweet (Y)
petros308 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Delicate and even tender. Well written peice of fan-fictiom
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »