Reviews for The Darkest Shadows, The Brightest Lights
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
Well, I have to say I probably won't ever see the end of this, but I think I'm okay with that. I'd much prefer to see an end, but after almost 7 years...yeah. ;

Well, your grasp on politics is...astounding. I hate politics, and as such have a hard time really understanding them, although I do try. I get a lot of what's going on, but I don't think I could ever create something similar or really guess what will happen...I can see how this could go very wrong, though.

All in all, I'm quite impressed. :)
Sonia120462 chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
rele good! update soon!
Emiri-chan the GREAT chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
OH MY GAHAHAHD- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEZ WRITE MORE OF THIS! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY KILLING ME-

I have waited years! I will even update my own RuroKen which pales in comparison to the mere MENTION of yours but just PLEZZE GIVE AN UPDATE? HALF A CHAPTER? AUTHORS NOTES? ANYTHING!

(*cries for a half hour*)

I just found out the author of my other favorite Kenshin fic died in a car accident a few years ago, so her beautiful work will never be finished- cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers... But OH DEAR GOD YOU CAN AND SHOULD TOTALLY WRITE JUST A LITTLE MORE? Wah...

(*sob*)
Alena chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
Hello, I have been a HUGE fan of this story for what I actually think has been years... And I thought I might make one last ditch effort to see if you plan to continue it? (I might actually make several more 'last-ditch' efforts XD )

This is very possibly one of the best stories I have read on this site, the ideas/plot is original, the writing is fantastic... But is there any way you might consider restarting it? Please? -pitiful whimpering-
J Luc Pitard chapter 15 . 2/27/2009
I found this terrific fic via a community and I really enjoyed it. Since it was last updated in '04, I'm guessing it's abandoned, but I want you to know that it's really gripping and interesting. Well done.
WolfDaughter chapter 15 . 10/5/2008
Hey there, I can't remember if I've reviewed this story before or not but I thought I might give it a shot, just in case. I know it's been over four years since it's been updated but I'm still holding out hope that you haven't completely abandonded it. Please, please, please consider finishing this fic!
RoseCrystal chapter 15 . 7/10/2008
Out of all the RK fics I've read so far this is the best. I am amazed by the amount of research you've put into this. If I ever tried writing a fic as good as this my mind would have been whirling. Seriously though, this is such a good fic, and I sincerely hope that you would continue this. Even after so long.
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 15 . 11/21/2007
i luv it! i absolutely LUV fics about kenshin in the bakamatsu era, when he was a hitokiri... haha . great fic, update soon!

*~tsukiko~*
Jill chapter 15 . 11/10/2007
a really good fic i hope you decide to continue writing
WolfDaughter chapter 15 . 6/8/2007
OK, I think I've probably reviewed this chapter already, but I just have to put my 2 cents in again. I *love* this story and I'd love to see it finished. Heck, I'd be happy with continued... _ Anyway, if you're still strapped for time, I can't offer you much but I can offer to beta read sections for you. Fix errors, point out any inconsistencies, things like that. I'll try to help in any other way you need if you just let me know. I'd really like to see this fic continued.
soupcan chapter 15 . 5/6/2007
This is really good!

Since you told everyone to feel free to scream this at you, I will: Get off your butt and go on writing!
Randa-Chan chapter 15 . 4/28/2007
Okay, you definitely need to finish this and get it out of your system. It's been going on for far to long and I think everyone will be happier in the long run once this tale is complete. Are you listening to me? Good.

Don't stress about it and don't worry about rewriting parts. They're just fine but if you still don't believe that when you finish then go back and edit. What's important is to complete this tale and move on. I'm sure you have a lot of people who are waiting to see the end of this and I am most certainly one of them.

Alright, enough critism. You've been doing an excellent job thus far and I'm thoroughly impressed with your amount of research. I haven't read a RK fic by anyone else who's done near as much as you have. Still, I can sympathise with you because I know how hard it is to do all that research. I've been doing my own for my two stories I have going and it's driving me bonkers. Every second sentence I have to go and look something up or find out a meaning and I'm quickly learning how hard it is to write Kenshin or Saito and remain true to their characters.

I'm looking forward to seeing possibly Isabelle meeting Kenshin. I don't expect a romantic relationship and would prefer if there wasn't one but I would like to see how they react to one another. I'm also looking forward to seeing what the bowman and ninja are up to. Should be interesting to see where Arashi fits into everything as well and how his relationship with Kenshin in future is going to play out.

Anyway, clealy I'm begging for more of this so please fulfill my wish and supply.

Till next time, happy writing!

Randa-Chan chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
Aii! Exciting. (grins) I just have this big thing about scenes where a character has a shocking secret or injury they've kept hidden and it get's found out. I loved it and it was so Kenshin to say 'Don't' as in 'I'm fine, it's just a scratch' sort of way. Anyway, next chapter now! Poor old Saito, dame ninja got away. He must be feeling pissed now. I wonder how Okita will react when he find's out Battousai is still alive.

Randa-Chan chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Hmm, very interesting. A lot of people prefer to write about Saito fighting the Battousai so it will be a nice change to see the rivalry between Kenshin and Okita. I'm looking forward to it and well done on the fight scene with the thugs. It would have been amusing to see their reactions if they had realised exactly whom they were fighting. For a while there I thought that they were somehow going to score a lucky hit on Kenshin's wound and he'd get accidentally found out but you surprised me so that's good. It's always nice to keep your readers on their toes.

Alright, next chappie!

Randa-Chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Excellent first chapter! I sincerly enjoyed it and was interested to see that Kenshin didn't kill the woman. I always kind of thought that Kenshin could never leave any witnesses but I guess if he's now fighting in the open then he can because he's not a secret anymore. Still, it was sad to see the woman's demise and I feel sorry for her. Poor girl. Nobody deserves that and Kenshin doesn't deserve to be the one that has to do it.

Anyway, on with the show!

148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »