Reviews for The Darkest Shadows, The Brightest Lights
SashaBatTzion chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
This is a great story so far! I normaly don't like stories like this; to heavy on the angst and all, but you strike a nice balence of action and tension, and your fight scenes are very well written too. Don't worry about Okita and Saito's friendship, they're portrayed as close in the manga as well. I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters!
Mizamour chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Amazing story. Wow. Amazing amazing story. Wonderful writing...I've never seen such great anime fanfic writing! This is incredible.
Warrior of Forest chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Naga-san,

I have to say that all your hard work pays off. This fic haunts me as it has since I first read it almost three years ago. Despite this being a review off the prologue, I have read this story many times, and have loved it more for each repitition. I implore you to continue it, as it is a wonderful venture. You mentioned preview reading helping you. It would be my honor to help you in any way I can, either as a preview reader or a beta, both in which I have experience. I only hope to see this to culmintation at some future date, it is too powerful to leave to the sands.

~Ryoko
Katie chapter 15 . 9/9/2005
This is the first time I have read this, and I must say that I love this story! The conspiracies, the plotting, the charecters; all are woven together increadably well. I really like how you write Kenshin! The way he interacts with others and vise versa is increadably realistic, not to mention just plain fun to read! I am looking forward to more!
Hidari chapter 15 . 9/7/2005
Not sure if I've reviewed this before but I don't care, I've reread you fic and it's still awesome! I hope it's not on permanent hiatus, looking forward to an update!
Insane Chipmunk chapter 15 . 8/8/2005
Oh my God This is an AWESOME fic! Please continue? IT's soo good! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Althea M chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
I've learned something new: I can only review a chapter once. I reviewed after reading Chap 15. That said, please add me to what has to be a growing list of people who want you to continue with this wonderfully written story.

AM
Althea M chapter 15 . 6/21/2005
I have enjoyed this story. Whether the history notes are accurate or not, it give a 'this is how it happened' quality to the story. I discovered this story the other day and now see that the last update was more than a year ago. Time and life apparently has a hold on you. I await the encounter between our tortured soul and the gaijin miss. And of course any other final chapters you see fit to grace us with.

Update soon. Please.

AM
Shauntell chapter 15 . 5/22/2005
Hi!

The only 'flame' I have is this; WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THIS!

This is really good. Don't let it sit like this.
Hitokiri Yumemi chapter 15 . 5/4/2005
I really wish that you would update, that is, if you haven't given up on this story yet. I really want to know what comes next, so please, if you aren't abandoning this story, please update again soon.
avidgokufan chapter 15 . 4/25/2005
Holy cow! This is by far the best story I have read on You obviously put a ton of research into this. You really need to keep writing this, because it is incredible. I really want to know how it ends. Please, please, please continue!
Swirly chapter 15 . 4/21/2005
Very well written, please continue soon!
WolfDaughter chapter 15 . 4/17/2005
This is a wonderful story! It's 5:00am (yes, I just stayed up teh entire night to read this straight through), so I'm not going to try for a lengthy (or possibly even coherent) review. However, could I possible beg/persuade you to continue working on this? I know it's been awhile, but the fic really is worth it.
Shauntell chapter 15 . 2/22/2005
This is very good so far. Please write more. I'd love to see the end!

Poor Kenshin, though! Will it get better for him?
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 15 . 2/17/2005
I'm about to fall out of my chair in awe of your story. You've got to be the uncontested master of the convoluted suspence plot on fan fiction dot net! And your grasp on political history is the best I've seen. You knew about Ryoma's friendship with Katsu Kaishu! And Aizu clan's blind devotion to the Tokugawa Shogunate! And the rice shipments from Choshu to Satsuma! Don't even get me started on your ability to juggle several plot lines at the same time -the british contingent, Matsudairu/Aizu's shenanigans, the guarded maneuvering of Choshu/Satsuma leading to alliance, and Kenshin and the Choshu Ishin Shishi. This is truly excellent writing. Apart from the background research, the plot is what keeps me reading. Kenshin's heartbreaking turmoil and downward spiral into despair over the killing made me want to cry. You make your readers truly care about him, and all the other characters both original and historical. You absolutely must finish this story! It's wonderful! Update please!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »