Reviews for Becoming Sam Carter
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 5/14
Lou as a fairy godmother/matchmaker. That is a surprise.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 5/14
Looks like Sam and Jack have met. There first meeting may not go too well.

The same yet different approach to Jack meeting Sam.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 5/14
Great beginning-different, but the same. Sam is at the SGC!
wonderwoman1970 chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
This is a heart wrenching story but it is so lovely I'm really enjoying this other point of view.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
test
fanka77 chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
Sweet!
Schatze8210 chapter 29 . 8/24/2011
I just finished reading this story and it very much. Thanks for sharing it. I will be checking for others written by you.
Kallanit chapter 29 . 7/31/2011
I was actually in tears during the first few chapters. Poor Sam :(

I liked how you managed to meld your AU and canon - Jolinar healing Sam was a particularly good touch. Lovely story, thank you.
Lutherian chapter 29 . 6/9/2011
I loved it.
The Cashew Nuts chapter 29 . 9/17/2010
That was a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing :)
DaniMom22 chapter 29 . 8/20/2009
Hi

I know that this story is over a year old but I would like to send my thanks for such a good reading time. I read all 29 chapters in one sitting and was sad when it ended but it ended well and I hope that there will be more like it to come.

I have read all your other stories too in the last couple of days and find them to be very entertaining. Thank you for being such a good writer.
Jeanniewal chapter 29 . 4/15/2009
I just came to this via a Story Alert and a Favourite Story... all very complicated, but I'm glad I did! I really enjoyed it - an interesting look at a possible "other life" for Sam. Thanks!
LadyMo chapter 29 . 8/12/2008
Thanks for the wonderful AU Sam. I loved reading how Sam grew. I beleive I did not mention this in any of my other reviews but I liked that Jack loved Sam for who she was. He did not care that she was "broken". Thanks again.

:-)
squibalicous chapter 29 . 8/11/2008
Thank you for this story. I adore AU Sam stories, especially ones where she is the storng Sam we know and love, just non-mil.
stargatelover95 chapter 29 . 8/8/2008
Great story

i loved it!Fantastic!amazing!wot other words could i use?

wel... there arent any coz it was so good

XD