Reviews for We Ride
Love it!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Sweet... Ride. :3
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
that was great :L though I had a hard time picturing Sasuke in belly shirts and being a little promiscuous. Still, this is AU, so it is acceptable.
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This story is so utterly sexy. Mechanic Sasuke 8D

And I love Naruto! He is just so adorable in this!
xen665 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Y'know, if you add another 'n' to nona it becomes nonna which is Italian for 'grandma' xDD (I have no idea if you know that or not...) Either way, the name didn't work for me because I'm Italian and have a nonna... So yes...

Awesome story though. Me liked a lot. I've read a few other mechanic!Sasuke stories before, on of my favorites it very... Dirty and OOC... Well they're all dirty but his one is especcially.. Either way this is a nice change. C:
retarted cookie chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
lol that was so sexy
sky6craZe chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Hye, I read this long time ago, haha (and maybe if I did revire, it's on anonymous name). I wanna put this fic up my fav list, mechanic!Sasuke is so hot!.
NICHA chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I liked it... For a rated T. (oh god, that sounds bad, doesn't it?)
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Hot!
ArcaneHiddenMagic chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This was good
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Sexy
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Boys and their cars. It doesn't change. I think you nailed that one perfectly.

Great story!

Though it really makes me chuckle, and slighlty cringe, that the car's name is Nona. Not a sexy name at all. Then again, that's most likely because I have a great aunt, a little crazy -or rather, dances to the beat of her own drum -so too many images come up with that name. Not a good car name for me. But I like the originality of the name! At least it wasn't Stella. XD

Oh, and I like how you made Sasuke the mechanic. That's awesome. Good change of pace. ;)
666snoopy chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh, very nice. Sasuke makes a great mechanic. Great story!
dftreaper chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Very nice. We can all appreciate grease-monkey Sasuke. P
dey chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I wouldn't say no to Sasuke as a mechanic any day of the week! You said it, Drool-tastic! Makes me crave for more! Awesome story!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »