Reviews for GoshiijinSama
January Bunny chapter 1 . 6/3
It would be wonderful if the trio kittens join the yullen's making love..
blood rose chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I love it! But what happened to the kitties? ﹏
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Oh mi gods! Cute cute cute! I had no idea yullen could work itself out to be this adorable:) soooooo sweet :) kawaiiiiiii *fangirl squeal* _
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Kami-sama!
I love it! XD
TIS IS A MASTERPIECE i tell u XD AWESOME!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Ok I thought Dark!Allen came out there for the last part I was soo shocked when he actually became a little minx and agreed with Lenalee
Keep on the writes
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Oh my! I almost died of a nosebleed at the spanking part.I had to read it over a few times. It was really really good and I love it!
TOOLAZYTOLOGIN chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
-nosebleed- neko allen...
-nosebleed and faints in the pool of blood-
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This is probably the most wonderful things since toast. I thank you for this.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
...wow
ZerroStrider chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
From what I hear, you were not vary experienced at the time you wrote this story. But I must say it was excellent. Though a bit rushed. I vary much like it.
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Allen's trick in the train was the best ;)
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Allen is so sneaky! Kanda didn't have a chance against him!They are so cute together X3
Grell's Undertaker chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Hehe Kinky Allen! *evil glint in eye, and up to her neck in nosebleed blood* Love it! Although it is unfortunate that I am reviewing from my friends account, so I am not aloud to favour it. OnceI am back on my account, I will favour it. Ok? Good. :D Love it by the way! It is SO SM! :3
Edlinal chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
...wow.. nice plot!
Mystery Dream chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
i like the way Kanda and Allen agure. Cheese got holes in it because of 3 kitten. it is so funny. LOL