Reviews for Revisions of the Regrets
Nyuu-swan chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
I was once suffering after days searching for a story to read, when I am faced with the Revisions of the Regrets . Was immediate passion . Passion for writing, for its originality , its Ichigo fluffy and incredibly loving .
What about all his ideas , the new direction which created , the interpretation/description of the feelings of Ichigo , Rukia and Ichigo's parents ? Everything was perfect , so clear and believable . All so magically real.
I LOVED the story from beginning to end . From the beginning I knew that this was the most ingenious plot of all time , but now I really got into the story , I'm open mouth with the genius of it all.
You actually managed to write something sublime and delicious to follow .
You are truly talented and an incredible writer . Congratulations on your efforts , I can only imagine how much working it was to write it , because the result was amazing .
Thank you for writing and sharing with us and provide readers with a story so epic .
Sorry if the review get confusing or meaningless, I used an online translator because English is not my native language ;_;
Guardian's Blade chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
Even Aizen knows not to screw with Old Man Yama.
batosaix chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
Please continue this story
huan05 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Your story keeps me reading and reading... So dramatic and intense... But there's one thing that is not so good, when you want to switch scenes between Rukia/Ichigo and Masaki/Isshin, it's better to include a separation line or something similar or else the story will look extremely confusing.
huan05 chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
I like the part when Ichigo kept writing whatever happened inside his notebook and started having tears rolling down his cheeks, it's so sad.
xoxokiss210 chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
i loved
flowerpants chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
wow great story luved it! lol
Girl of Light Writer chapter 14 . 5/7/2010
Very good story. I think you could have done something to make the entire story feel more complete at the end. It feels a little incomplete. The flashbacks were placed oddly at the beginnings of chapters for a while there.

Overall I enjoyed your story. Good job. Very funny and cute.
Raja chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Those poems arn't yours, I've seen them on several different sites that all came from books as there original. Don't be a theif
animelover1993 chapter 14 . 2/15/2010
okay i liked this story immensely. But there are ways it could have been better. But i wont complain. you put hard hours into this and that would be ride to defile this fic.

Thanks!

~Animelover
animelover1993 chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
i love this! its like... you know i dont know... but the future that you have unfolding now is one hell of a lot better then the first time much much better :D
ftb-churro chapter 14 . 12/14/2009
I know I'm late but meh...

Your story is truly amazing...

It gave me a new perspective on what would happen in the end...

It may not be that too sweet for the two characters as compare to regular fics (Like the ones I make), but their moments here just make me happy just fine...(especially for the last which made me squeal better than ever!)

and it's nice to see Masaki alive and Aizen and co., being captured before stealing the hogyouku from rukia...

great job!
DanielScottFenton22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Again, awsome!
Sdarian chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
This just screams to me of stupid.

"Yeah, lets go now, while all of the main players on our side are too young and totally not ready, while the bad guys are just as well off as they always were, that way, when things fall through and we set this all off early, they have total advantage over us".
CooWings chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
DAMN. Very, very interesting story. I'm definitely enjoying it, although there are more than a few spelling errors around. Still, it's not so big it takes away from what you're trying to tell.

Brilliant story, again. I love it.