Reviews for The Soul Maker, rewrite
Phantom's-only-Christine chapter 26 . 6/3/2010
This was a really really really good story. But I don't think you should have ended it there because their are alot of loose strings that you leave behind.
Lorien Urbani chapter 26 . 9/27/2008
As though I'm always sad when you end one of your stories, this was ended beautifully. You know, it is one of my fave from you! I think that you could consider writing a similar novel. The plot is great, and I love the magical and supernatural elements! Seriously, this was a great story and I enjoyed every chapter of it. Cheers!
broadwayfreak27 chapter 26 . 9/25/2008
I never expected it to end here (of course I can never forsee when you're about to end your stories)! I'm glad Corrine and her baby are safe, at least we know that. I would have liked to hear more details about the battle, but I understand why you left it here.

I'm sorry I've been such a bad reviewer lately, I have been very busy with school.
Lorien Urbani chapter 25 . 9/21/2008
I'm very late to review...But I'm here!:D (This counts, right?...)

I really liked this chapter! It felt like heaven. A place made of light, beings made of light...Wow! It really feels like perfection, peace, love. I loved your description! So, this is what Erik is? I never really thought about him as an actual angel/light being up until the previous chapter, and now this chapter. I like the real and Phantom-ish Erik! (lol, that was funnily phrased, hehe.)

I can't wait to read the next installment! I want to know what happens!
Lorien Urbani chapter 24 . 9/13/2008
I'm very glad that you described the events to us from Erik's point of view. I'm always curious to know how both he and Corrine see the same things. Oh, oh, he's taking her to his REAL home? Wow! I'm super excited! Where is this? When someone says angels, I think: heaven. But I'm sure you have something great in mind. I can't wait to read more!
Hot4Gerry chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
I had begun to read this story once before and couldn't decide if I liked it or not. I kind of lost track of it and forgot about it. I have found it once more and this time I will read the whold thing. I started with chapter one. I needed to refresh my memory.
broadwayfreak27 chapter 24 . 9/11/2008
I liked seeing the confrontation from Erik's PoV. I'd love to see what his real home looks like! Please update soon, your work is great!
Lorien Urbani chapter 23 . 9/5/2008
Wow, awesome chapter, Kaya! I LOVED every bit of it! You really have a talent for writing magic, you know?

My, this is the first meeting with Ravana! It was scary, especially because he meant to lose no time. He came in Raoul's form, ready to take Corrine from her Phantom! Crisis!

I'm so glad she was so brave and tough, but if it weren't for the angels, she would be in hell with Ravana, eek! BIG EEK!

Also, I'm really in awe, this is the first time that the angel Erik was in his "true" form, I mean, he was truly acting like an angel. And he put Corrine to sleep, for which he'll have to answer to her.;)

But yes, this was a VERY IMPORTANT chapter! I'm totally hooked! I can't wait to read more!
broadwayfreak27 chapter 23 . 9/5/2008
So, the blue demon finally appeared! I find it amusing that it took the form of Patrick Wilson, lol. I really liked this chapter and I really want to know how the fighting will ensue. Please wrte soon!
Lorien Urbani chapter 22 . 8/29/2008
Poor Erik! He loves her so much, he really needs her. I love the part that he needs her back not just for her safety, but for his sanity. Somehow, I find it incredibly romantic. And I'm not weird.;) But seriously, his love is powerful, and so is he need. I love it how the baby is magical already. He really is his mommy's and daddy's son. It's a good thing that the child "communicates" with Erik, otherwise the poor angel would really be lost.

I hope Corrine finds herself and her courage again! I can't wait for more! This chapter was really good. Thumbs up!
Lorien Urbani chapter 21 . 8/22/2008
Great! That was really tense. Corrine found a book about myths, which proves to be not so good. So, we can hope Ravana didn't sense her. As the Soul Maker said, he would have come already, then. But you can never be sure with immortal and their hidden agendas, especially when a particular immortal wants to rule the world. EEK! As much as Corrine doesn't like being distracted from her thoughts (I wouldn't like it either) I hope Erik and the Soul Maker will keep doing it. It's what can keep her and all of them safe!

Wow, this is getting really tense! I can't wait till next Thursday to read MORE!

P.S. Great drawing of Ravana! /wink/
Lorien Urbani chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
Wow! Great chapter! I love to read about Corrine's progress in her new life. She will have a boy, how wonderful! I can well imagine that she still feels confused at times, and yet, she has everything she needs, a perfect men (and lots of sex, hehe!)! lol I never said that, uhm...;)

I hope she won't think too much about the blue demon! I don't like the idea that he can be summoned with too much thoughts about him. It's scary.

I should have said this ages ago, but your English has improved GREATLY! Your writing style is rich, and there are hardly any mistakes, which is totally cool! You should be proud of yourself.

Can't wait to read more! WMS!
Timeflies chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This is so good. I somehow missed it and when I hit author favorites, it sent me your story. I am glad I did that.

Your humor and way with this story is funny. I shall read on as time allow.
broadwayfreak27 chapter 19 . 8/10/2008
Wow! I was NOT expecting him to be the real Phantom! Nice twist to the plot, I don't think many of us were expecting that! Keep writing, this is great!
Lorien Urbani chapter 19 . 8/8/2008
I can't believe people don't review this fic! It's a really good, unique story. And this is one of the best chapters you have written for this story. Corrine was so happy to have her Erik that the mask and the deformity were forgotten. But they exist. This angel, Erik, IS deformed, and Corrine proved she still loves him. Nothing has changed. It's interesting how much of the Phantom the angel has become. This story is still, and I'm sure will remain, very intriguing. Can't wait to read more! WMS!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »