Reviews for Fallout
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
is rika dead? I didnt see any mention of her.
Ferahgo05 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I like it. Catches your interest quickly and leaves you with questions. Just enough of a dark touch to make it captivating without overdoing it. I like the "partly inspired by the Book of Job… without God’s uplifting and awe-inspiring monologue at the end." I'll be keeping a close eye on this fic. Update soon.
Katsugi chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I agree with you. The digimon world is usually quite innocent and happy. Though, I am more curious on the background for this story.
Crazyeight chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This sounds a little bit like a conversation you and I once had a while ago. Influence perhaps? Well, anyway, you certainly conveyed a sense of realism and sad hopelessness to this fic that the digimon franchise normally lacks. Killing off Riley and Jeri seemed to add a very cruel edge to just how far things have gone. Sad to see how things like prejudice, fear, and racism (elements that seem apparant with the advent of the X digimon and the danger that digimon themselves pose to the real world) can tear down a world that would be so much more peaceful if people didn't let themselves get sucked into that sort of thing. It steals and destroys the innocence of some very precious things all too soon. Good work on conveying that. 'Till next time.

-Crazyeight
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This was indeed different, and yes, it is good every once in a while to show that not all endings can be happy ones. I have to say this is one of the better Digimon fics on this site so far.
rgm0005 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
My, this is quite different. Fic's like these are rare, as you said. I hope you continue this, as I could use some background information.