Reviews for Edward's Lullaby
Annasvip chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Ooh, so beautiful, and lovely. :)
Gii3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010

Amazing
Frocked chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
AWh, cute!
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
A lovely story, i cant believe Stephanie has passed away its such a shame, an amazing writer with some of the ebst fanfics ive ever read, one of the first authors i found when i first joined, im very sorry
zzzooe chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
:P
XxMuseMathxX chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This was ADODRABLE!

Please rest in peace. I'm so disappointed I didn't get to read any of your pieces while you were alive. I think I'm going to cry... *sniff* maybe.

RIP Daddy's Little Cannibal
The NoizyCat chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This is so sweet, i almost started to laugh just like Edward. However i have to pay my restects. i too know what it feels like to loose a loved one, or a friend. i too have lost one of my best friends to cancer when i was 11, it was horrible.

Life ends when you least expect it. For the teenage years are some of the hardest years to live through. When you stare into the eyes of death you do not yet know it’s your time. For when the light turns on then, and only then would you know that you are saved.

i feel that this brillient autor's light has now been turned on and that she is in a better place. i wish that her stories will keep on living and inspirering meny people on FFN.

love always

The NoizyCat
HayleymarieBD chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
aww this was cute
Isa-Mikado chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
not bad but not fantastic either... cool to read
Awesomitus chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I just want to pay my respect to Daddy's Little Canibal. I know you just may think im another writer saying it just because i feel bad about what happened but im not. I do know what it feels like when your friend dies its heart wrenching. My Best Friend died of cancer when we were 8. i was so sad i had the next week off of school because everything at my school reminded me of her. I can truthfully say i will never look at vegimite and crackers the same way ever again. EVER. You may not understand but i dont expect you to. I was just writing this to let you know i do know how it feels to have someone so hopefull or inspiring to be taken away from you. I have read lots of Stephanie's work and i can say this she would of been an author. She would definately of succeded in this career if she choose to. I can also say that she would of inspired many young writers. Well thats all i can say and please remember she was loved by a total complete stranger. From Awesomitus (Livy)
Aimer Cullen chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Just lovines.
farah96 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That was amazing and I loved it. I usually hate one-shots but u have changed my mind...R.I.P. have a good time in heaven (:
Wendela Cullen chapter 1 . 8/1/2009