Reviews for Edward's Lullaby
Lucy Myh chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
hi... I said in my first review to you that it was probably the unique of your fanfictions I would read, but I was wrong...

my english's still bad, I saw I'd written some words wrong... I'm just learning...

Well... I read this and I liked it too

I hope you are happy anywhere you are

Lucy Myh
MsRed chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That is what the piano sounds like when I touch it too!
KarlaAndTaniaAreImmortal chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was adore adorable!
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
very cute
thegirlofcrazy chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh, wow. So sweet. I don't know what to say. I love it. RIP.
BittersweetBiteMarks chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aw, short and sweet.

becausepuckleberry chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Aww.

First, I am so sorry about what happened to you. RIP.

Second, I've never read a story written like this. Usually, it's in someones POV, not 3rd person.

Third, I love it.
GenerallyGeorgia chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I love this. it's really sweet, and i love emmett's line at the end, it's funny. i never knew you DLC, but i think about you all the time, pray for you, and hope i could be as kind as loving as you were. i hope you are happy in heaven. RIP Daddy's Little Cannibal, we love you.
reeb.myoo chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Wow. Erm, first of all, I know after everything that's happened this might be a little awkward, but I still think if you liked a story, reviews are deserved. So I'm gonna do this like normal. Is that okay? First, of all, EMMETT! Yeay! Sorry, Emmett is the best, and just like me, so when someone writes something like that [which, in fact, is something that I would say], then I get excited. Second, I just pretty much loved the whole thing. It was BEYOND cute. :_
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I loved it. Im so sorry, rest in peace.
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
nice...luved the ending
GemGem chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
R.I.P

You will be missed

2Lazy2MakeAnAccount chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Waah, so cute! And even though I'm not an author, I can tell a lot of authors really love you a lot - so R.I.P.
BrownEyedLikeBella chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Loved it.

Short but funny :)

Rip
Xxtwilightlove823xX chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
'( We'll miss you, love your stories. May you be with god; watch over your family up in heaven.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »