Reviews for Edward's Lullaby
Ehsswimchick chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
this is VARY cute I like it and RIP
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
wow love this story it's so cute. i soo sad i didn't get to meet the amazing author that is daddy's little cannibal. she will be missed. but i believe in heaven you have everything you could ever want. maybe she still has a computer, and all her dreams and heart desires.
Loysan chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
it's one of the sweetest stories i read and i love it because it's still some humor in it :)
sensualviolationdarling chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Rest In Peace beautiful girl-you will be missed eternally endlessly
awkward.penguin chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
this is really really good.

Im so sad that you passed away, i didnt know until today. You will be missed very much and everyone loves you

RIPxx
Nervous.Laugh chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
an amazing writer.

its so odd to come across. Excellent.

I'm not really sure what to write here.

I am truly sorry.
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
AW! i love it!

Your Emmett is so hilarous!

RIP!
x TWILIGHT x OBSESSED x chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
aw i LOVED THIS! it was total awesomeness lol

you were really such a great author and very loved within the twilight community, and out. :)

i'm so sorry to hear of the accident, and i wish you, your friends and your family peace.

(if i could, i would be giving you a very big hug at the moment, but i can't, so i'll pretend to instead *hugs DLC* aaw)

x

Rest in peace x
ShadedAndStoned chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I know you will never read this, but still. A very cute story. I really loved it.

-Epiphany
TheSimplestMelody chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I loved this one-shot. Even if you may never read this, I just wanted to say that we all miss you and all of your talent. I wish things turned out different then they did, Bronzehairedgiel1620 told us all what happened and I wish that you were still here to continue your fanfiction writing. You were one of the best writers on Fanfiction and I hope you knew that. I was thinking of doing the writing contest just for you, we all miss you lots!

With lots of love,

Twilighter5
blackandivorykeys chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Haha, very humorous and cute. Love it. ;)
Estrella'black chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
lol

You always now how make the pefect end (:
Black Eyes Blood Red Lips chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
aw this was so sweet.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This was very cute. I loved Emmett at the end. What a classic line - "no ones dead, Bella's just playing the piano." IT made me smile.
becp chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
i like it would love to see it continued
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »