Reviews for Prodigal
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2015
I think it's stupid that no one is angry at or blames Gus or Henry for the fake psychic thing, they both knew the truth and lied, they're just as complicit in the lie as Shawn but for some reason no one is angry at them and no one expects them to redeem themselves. Also, I think it's really low of them to all turn their backs on Shawn (especially Gus who was just as guilty as Shawn and Henry who is his FATHER) and then just expect him to come back and " redeem" himself- no apologies on their part- because they need him to solve a case. It's like they're saying we hate you you liar we never want to see you again leave town but oh wait we forgot you're actually useful come back and redeem yourself you filthy liar.
LittleMissTrickster chapter 19 . 8/27/2015
I loved this alot, and in a matter of fact this is th first Psych fanfic I've ever read, thanks for the story!
cosette141 chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
Awwwwwwwwww! I just spent the night reading this fic and it was fantastic! The ending was so adorable and I loved the concept and the characters were totally spot on! I was so immersed in this, it was very well written! Great job! :))
gizachick chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
I'm not sure why everyone is so stuck on the idea that Shawn needs to 'redeem' himself. He lied about being's not like he set up a Ponzi scheme or murdered somebody or something like that. He misrepresented himself - but he didn't really defraud anyone. He legitimately solved the cases he took on, and provided hard evidence/confessions.

I don't think what he did was all that bad.
Emachinescat chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
Brilliant! I adored it! :)
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
Aww! A very good warms and fuzzy! If I could suggest anything, I would suggest adding more angst when he comes back. His life got turned over and he should have stayed mad a little longer! I absolutely loved it :)
Belle97 chapter 19 . 3/9/2013
Wow, this really is the best psych fic I've ever read! It was sooo good it kinda left me speachless.. Sequal would be awesome!
Zena-Xina chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I agree with the person about henry and the stations reaction. A sequal would be GREAT!
SHAWNFINATIC chapter 19 . 11/20/2012
awesomeness! i loved this? sequal?!
Gembomz chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
oooh! Fab! You think we could have a final reaction with Henry's reaction to Shawn staying and the reaction to the station when they discover they can now legally hire Shawn as he has his liscense?
Great story!
irezel chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
3 wonderful fic!
Post U Later chapter 19 . 6/10/2012

& Wow, An Actual Detectives License. Sweet. XP

Love The Note From Henry. How Does He Do It? XD

You Should Totally Make A Sequel To This. Like After Shawn Gets His DL & How Everyone Deals With Him Being Back.
Post U Later chapter 18 . 6/10/2012
Wow, Gus Kept The Office. I Wonder If He'll Keep It Now That Shawn's Decided To Leave Again?

& I Love Shawn's Analogy Of A Custody Agreement. It Did Sound Like That Huh? XD

& Just Wow, Henry Came To Ask Shawn To Stay. He Should Have Just Told Shawn He Misses Him. That Would Have Been The Simplest Answer.
Post U Later chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
I Wonder What Shawn's Going To Do? Stay Or Leave? Or Leave Then Come Back To Stay?

& I Wonder What Gus's Going To Show Him?
Post U Later chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
Wow, I Hope Shawn'll Be Okay. I Mean Mentally, He Did Have Those Freaky Hallucinations.