Reviews for In Safe Hands
I loved Reading In Safe Hands Please Write a Sequel to In Safe Hands
Danny for Jesus chapter 4 . 2/14
I loved Reading in Safe Hands please write a Sequel
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
why would he remember uncle peter but not moony who spent more time with him. and why is moony so feminine
bluejay2003 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
How can a story be both cute and terribly sad? I'm glad Harry got over his past, had a happy childhood with a loving family, and doesn't remember the bad times. But that also means he's missed out on being with his real dad and knowing the truth about everything. I'd love a sequel! It would be the most unique Severitus story ever, where Harry isn't a sad little orphan in need or rescue, but a strong and happy child with a good family already. Might be very tricky to write.
duj chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Is Voldemort in that woman's head-dress or something? The reason Harry's scar hurt in canon in that scene is that Quirrellmort was looking at *him* and hating.
duj chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
I feel sure that confronting canon-Dumbledore would have been the wrong thing to do. He's not very scrupulous and he doesn't like having his plans disarranged.
duj chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
"Mouse" was a bit confusing. You should have mentioned that they were picture blocks - maybe have Lupin ask Harry for the house block instead of the yellow block.

*Lupin* had never been to the Fideliused house in canon (James and Sirius thought *he* was the spy, so why would they have invited him?), so how could he know that Peter hadn't? And "I suppose Black told the truth" doesn't fit canon either, because canon-Sirius *didn't* protest innocence. He just stood there laughing in hysteria. Nor did the Potters *change* their Secret Keeper. Dumbledore proposed himself but they didn't want him. I suppose it's possible they told him who they'd picked, but it doesn't seem very likely. The whole point of picking Peter was *tricking* everyone into thinking it was Sirius, so the bad guys would go after the wrong friend.
duj chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Dudley feeds ducks? Are you sure he doesn't just use the bread to lure them close enough to kick? .
LadyFreak chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
short and sweet, even with the darkness of the abuse, this was well written and a joy to read. looking forward to reading your other works. thanks for sharing
Lw117149 chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
i loved this why can't harr rember sev? i wou;d love to see a sequil...
ImUpToNoGood chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Loved this. Definitely want a sequel.

I want him to remember the severe sounding man... Loved the names young Harry gave Severus and Remus, and the child's perception. Was very sad at the regression Harry exhibited, I felt like crying along with Remus. Glad he got his dads and eventually (in the sequel you're going to write (hint, hint)), his Severe Sounding Man.

K
Sam chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I think this would make a great start for a very different sort of Sevitus/Severitus type of story. Even as a stand-alone, it's very good. I loved little Harry and the whole story was just heartbreaking and sweet at the same time.
ECGordon chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I've the need to cry. For poor Severus and poor Harry, for too many things gone in the wrong way.

A wonderful story. It would deserve many, many more reviews.

You've a wonderful style; everyone of your words, of your events, is realistic. You've build a terrible Albus without never show him. My compliments!

(Excuse me for my terrible English: I'm Italian.)
Elspeth chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
This story makes my heart hurt. The picture of a little boy sitting on the floor listlessly moving blocks around, because he thinks it'll make the grown-ups happy, is so sad. And Severus as the Very-Severe-Sounding-Man is just perfect.
Reynardetta chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I liked your Crapilogue better than I liked 19 Years Later.