Reviews for A ninja's life
Godschildtweety chapter 33 . 12/15/2014
Really good
cathyscloud9 chapter 33 . 12/14/2014
Love this volume of your story. I can't wait to read the next! Thanks for writing!
Raven1302 chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
I just wanted to give you a heads up or a view about when you detailed sonatas hair. You said it was purple I don't know if you wanted to say it was but I was just wondering because her hair is actually raven colored(black with a blue tint).
dloold87 chapter 33 . 10/16/2014
omg such a good story. I cannot wait to read the next one.
ANBU33 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Good job
Darklordcomp chapter 33 . 5/9/2014
SEQUEL YOU BASTARD
biofan09 chapter 33 . 3/10/2014
Decent story. While that character development was good and I liked all the NaruHina moments, in the end this story was almost a copy-paste of canon. I don't see the point of making Naruto stronger or smarter if all he still fails ans succeeds at the same stuff his original did. While there were some changes, I overall grew bored by the end. I hope the sequel manages to shake thing up a little more.
Lerris chapter 33 . 1/5/2014
This is pretty good overall. The biggest downside is that your still hitting most of the canon landmarks... Also the only particularly differentiating point I saw from various others was that the kyubi was much closer to escaping... The bits you did to make Sasuke appear redeemable seem to have been negated. To the positive I didn't really see any character bashing that is common in fan fiction. Thanks for writing...
Zilcho chapter 33 . 9/8/2013
Love this story! I like that there is a lot of focus on character devlopment and interactions rather than training descriptions and battles. Probably one of the best NaruHina development that seems natural and in character.
wesleycharles chapter 33 . 8/16/2013
I wanted to give a review of my impressions of the entire story here...I feel that the writing improved as the story went along, so the final chapters were the most sensitive and had some of your best writing.

I wish Hinata had spent more time with Naruto during the story...why not break away from the manga more...especially when you had Hinata beg to join Naruto in going after Sasuke...he seemed pretty cold in turning her down. I would have loved to see you write her into that arc more. I hope the sequel will have more steady time with Naruto and Hinata together.

All in all I love the depiction that you have of Naruto and Hinata...they have a sweet relationship. Naruto at times seemed to use foul language when it really didn't seem to be required by the situation. I guess since he doesn't cuss in the manga or anime it is hard for me to imagine him doing it.

Loved the story and will now continue with chapter two of the sequel...I had read ch#1 before I read this story.
wesleycharles chapter 33 . 8/16/2013
Wonderful chapter...I like the way it ended because it leaves soooo much to cover in the sequel. Great job with the scene with Hinata and Naruto after the party.
wesleycharles chapter 32 . 8/15/2013
Another great chapter...but the Naruto/Hinata encounter at the hospital was just beautiful. An emotional and tender moment where Hinata helps Naruto the way she always does...instead of beating him upside the head the way another female character does...and still does even in chapter 617 of the manga. Love the chapter.
wesleycharles chapter 31 . 8/15/2013
Eventhough this was a good telling of the Sasuke rescue arc...it was a letdown since you didn't include Hinata. You even had her beg Naruto to go with them...that would have been cool...it would have made it soooo different instead of the same as it went in the manga...though you did have some twists. I will see how the whole thing plays out as I read the next chapter and the arc continues.
wesleycharles chapter 30 . 8/15/2013
Well written chapter...some great moments here for Naruto and Hinata. I like the way you set up the visit as Naruto just wandering over to the Hyuga compound. Great scene with them together. I am not a Sasuke or Sakura fan...so I read quickly through their parts here. I like your image of Hiashi...he seems like a very tough but well intentioned father.
wesleycharles chapter 29 . 8/15/2013
Some good...intense action in this chapter with the fight between Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke is a total jerk here to Naruto...just as he is in the manga. I enjoyed the visit that Hinata made to Naruto as he was in the hospital. They had time alone to get to know each other and emotions were expressed...although Naruto still seems unaware of Hinata's feelings...but maybe it is dawning on him.