Reviews for Itachi Obsession
SultryGamer chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Hey did Itachi just have sex with a whore? And did Deiadara actually record it! Oh no what will Hinata do when she finds out? That is if she finds out, which I think she should I mean every romance needs a little conflict right? lol! Oh yeah and Itachi still does not know that Hinata is his secret admirer and now she is his guide hmm, I wonder how he'll find out.
tina chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
this was the best chapter yet keep writing PLEASE!
Krymson Nightmare chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
Oh goody! XD This is gonna be great!
Itachirules.org chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
GYAA! KAWAII! _ love it! PLEASE CONTINUE!
XCUBICLE CUBEX chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
NO! XC U must update!
LURVEuALL chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
ok i have a couple of ideas like itachi sneaks away to take her to orotchimarus hideaway where they can b together and ... i dont really think it fits in with the rating but i do like this ff please write more soon
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 6 . 5/1/2008
This is really good! I laughed so hard at Itachi's uh... problem... let's call it that... *starts snickering* Pink stiletto heels... *starts breaking out into laughter* Nice imagination! _ Great job! Though if you put Suckura with Itachi... let's just say you might not see tomorrow... oh, you'll be alive, but there are various methods of torture that prohibit sight... and walking... even standing by then probably... let this be a warning...
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
LOVE IT! The pairing is the best. Itachi was whining? O.o
SultryGamer chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
Okay I was really expecting more of Itachi and his secret admirer but well I guess it was okay except of course for Neji and Hanabi I would much rather have seen him with Tenten, sorry incest is just wrong, even for story characters.
SultryGamer chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Oh my gosh, Hinata kissed Naruto! That was the best lol! and now he wants a date badly, that was great! Thanks.
SultryGamer chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Oh I love absolutley love this idea for a story! A secret admirer sending Itachi love letters oh my! lol! Okay just wanted to tell you that I loved this idea, so thanks!
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
Hahahahhaha! Love it! But by does Itachi have high heels?
Amoenus Cordis chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Dude you are right and I am super sorry! I am a slow typer
Krymson Nightmare chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
I understand your homework dilema, it's the only reason I haven't uploaded any stories of my own yet. There's just too much to do. But if you already have two more chapters written then why can't you upload them (or at least on of them) now? I'm guessing you just haven't typed them yet...?

Good luck with homework!
Krymson Nightmare chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Ah! NejiHana! O.O' For some reason I assumed that the Hyuuga cest you were talking about would be NejiHina, but I guess not!

I can't wait to see some ItaHina!