Reviews for Across the Universe
moodysavage chapter 1 . 9/9
Still awesome... again :)
Seriously, I'm starting to think I'm a stalker of this story. I've read it at least 5 or 6 times.
Killer Rei chapter 1 . 8/30
WUENDERBAR!
Aaran St. Vines chapter 1 . 8/27
Amazingly hope filled. Well done.
Fire Tempest chapter 1 . 8/21
Carefully and cleverly done. Thank you.
Uchiha Aimee chapter 1 . 8/17
Short and sweet, but nicely written.
Maltheniel chapter 1 . 7/29
This is achingly beautiful. I love cross-dimensional stories, and the way you portray Harry and James is brilliant - Harry jaded and distant, and James wanting to connect, but not knowing how. I also like how you focused on that relationship and didn't let it get too derailed with what Harry's other relationships would look like. I really liked the way Aaron demanded that Harry care and finally got him to open up. The moment when Harry tells James who raised him, and James tells him he never stopped mattering and ruffles Harry's hair is so achingly beautiful. By that point I was desperately hoping that things would work out, because I wasn't sure they would - and then that bridge comes. Your ending line was so achingly perfect too; things aren't perfect yet, but Harry is beginning to heal, to let James in, to allow touch. And that, for me, is enough.
Montara chapter 1 . 7/12
Glad Harry didn't die and just ended in a dimension where he can heal.

Interesting story.

But why only the interaction between males (father, brother, friend or even Snape)? Lily was left somewhere behind, never having her own merit, just waiting for a miracle, not actively participating in bringing her boy back into her family? I just can't see Lily like that...

Still, I like how patient everybody, except Aaron , was with Harry. Thanks for sharing!
gginsc chapter 1 . 7/3
Interesting story.
aurora12f chapter 1 . 6/25
I love this!
A.S.-sama chapter 1 . 6/12
Awesome ! ;]
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 5/29
Interesting fic. I've never seen any like it but this is quite neat and, well, I like your haunted Harry coming home to Lily and James and everyone he lost. Thanks for the great story! :)
I normally hate these downer depressing stories because there's been so many since the time that you published this, but this was a great fic. For being dated, it's original in my opinion because the mood blends well with his character.
queergoldentrio chapter 1 . 5/4
great story!
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 1 . 4/16
I don't remember if I revied the first time I read this, but I'm going through my favorites and I was like "Hey this is so good- how can I not remember reading it?!" So many thanksyou really did an awesome job with ths one!
Anonsense chapter 1 . 4/9
I'm not sure whether I've commented on this before, though I've definitely read it, but I just wanted to say that this is a really charming fic.