Reviews for Across the Universe
venus4279 chapter 1 . 8/9
Utterly beautiful.
Jazzielady76 chapter 1 . 8/4
Love it!
This is so beautiful, so poignant, s bittersweet. I hope you are still writing, wherever you've gone. It would be a shame to waste such talent just because you get busy with other things. "LIIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHILE YOU MAKE OTHET PLANS."
it was a really great story; and you definitely should have made it a whole book.
a-World-of-Manea chapter 1 . 6/14
Absolutely loved it!
Bambu chapter 1 . 6/1
I've read a number of alternate realities from various perspectives and a myriad of set-ups, and this is fabulous!
A pity this isn’t a full story.

You have a good grasp of an interesting story concept and emotions for each character. (Err, scratch that, good grasp on harry n James, you fail to write lily, there’s no way in hell a mother will just stand around and be denied, and the other characters really needed expanding)

I don’t know if you can write dialog and make a great full story, but if you can, then I feel sorry this isn’t a much longer story.

Still, thank you for sharing this one shot. I’ll take a peek and see if you’ve written other stories
mumphie chapter 1 . 4/9
Very interesting. Worthy of coming back and expanding it to give it more depth and fleshing out the characters and story - and to continue it! ;)
Fire Dolphin chapter 1 . 3/21
I know that this is probably a one shot, but I hope we have another chapter where Harry and Sirius talk.
Dryvvad chapter 1 . 3/18
So I know you wrote this a while ago, but I wanted to share how much this inspired me. Before reading this I hadn't written in a long time. But these past few months I've started writing again, and the story I was inspired to write from this one-shot reminded me of why I used to enjoy this so much.

Considering everything going on in the world lately, writing has become an outlet that has kept me sane and level headed and feeling more like myself than I have in a long time. So thank you for sharing this part of you with the world.
void242 chapter 1 . 3/7
Well written. Would love to see a full series about this.
Amalthia chapter 1 . 2/5
I had a great time reading your story! I loved Jame's pov and seeing Harry through his eyes.
bikermo chapter 1 . 2/5
Good story. You captured the situation of Harry suddenly appearing again well from a point other than Harrys well. Hope, despair and acceptance are only a few of the emotions of such a happening. My only complaint is the story is too short. Thank you.
Scorp chapter 1 . 2/2
Really fascinating. Loved the relationship between Harry and James, and Harry and Aaron here.
️️️️️️