Reviews for Across the Universe
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 18h
Damn, this is so moving.
The Sky At Midnight chapter 1 . 10/16
oh, oh, this is lovely. I love how you subverted the usual tropes, and this AU is so heartbreaking, and yet the hope in the ending, i loved James' insight into this, it feels oddly apt ( and oh, Neville has someone to understand him - he won't share the burden alone)
All the *feels*, thank you for this wonderful fic!
Elise chapter 1 . 9/22
Loved it.
Chaiiiii chapter 1 . 8/25
OH YOU CANT JUST POST ONE EPISODE OF THIS AMAZING FIC?! ITS A CRIME!
You managed in one go what uncountable fanfic writers couldn't in incredibly lengthy fics. I adored the way you dealed with harrys trauma and his healing. James thoughts are perfect as well.
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 6/21
Very well written fic. Love all of the world building that you did in addition to developing the characters. Really outstanding considering how short the fic is. Watching super cynical Harry and Snape go at it was fun, too. That moment with Harry's would-be little brother was really well done also.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 6/14
This is a brilliant little story of a dimension hoping Harry. It’s more focused on relationships than defeating Voldemort, but it was very well done.
Tehoronianhen chapter 1 . 6/1
Holy ****. Made me cry, what a beautiful piece of writing
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 3/18
this is nice painful but nice
This-Mickey-Seems-Iffy chapter 1 . 3/12
Stupid angst.
Beautifully done
Wow!
We are all dead inside chapter 1 . 2/20
Is there going to be another update? I think that it is a really good story!
Lovely
MotherEmerald chapter 1 . 1/25
This is still one of my favorite stories after a decade. Your writing is very tight, and it just leaves me wanting more. The worldbuilding is excellent :)