Reviews for Across the Universe
luojizi chapter 1 . 6/30
I love it!
Softie chapter 1 . 6/28
This story always makes me catch my breath at the end. Because throughout the entire story I simply can not breathe in fear of breaking the delicacy of the rhythm between the words.
LordJameson chapter 1 . 6/17
This was truly excellent. Thank you.
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 6/7
I keep finding myself rereading this story, and it never gets old :)
Damn fantastic. If you ever decided to return to this universe and expand on the story, I'd read it to death.
Excellent! I enjoyed this very much!
"And one day, James puts his hand on Harry's shoulder and Harry doesn't flinch, but only smiles at him, and James feels that, at least for now, it might just be enough."
It's really impressive and I don't know how you did it but this story doesn't sound like a cliche, even if it's a traumatisedHarry fic from an AU...
I like it!
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 5/23
Fantastic story.
Gammily chapter 1 . 5/14
This is great. I love the writing style and I'm having a love/hate relationship with the fact tha this is a one shot. I want more info on this and how Harry finally integrates and Harry with Sirius but I'm also perfectly content with the ending because it ends resolved but not fully, just like Harry's life at the time.
fireball900 chapter 1 . 4/29
A brilliant character piece, 10/10
bearblue chapter 1 . 4/26
Thank you for sharing this.
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 4/26
cool fic
HA chapter 1 . 4/18
Well done
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/17
Excellent AU. Obviously, the war isn't going as well as James would like to think, if they haven't started looking for Horcruxes yet. And I am surprised that Snape is still in Britain given that Lily and James are still alive; you would think that James and Sirius would have harassed him enough to make him leave, or made sure he never stayed in the Order after the Longbottoms' deaths.

In fact, if Snakeface is still Vapormort, I'm surprised there's an Order at all.

But this is very well done, and I enjoyed it.
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 1 . 4/7
It's incredibly realistic and heart warming at the same time :) My favorite line was when James felt that a huge bridge had been crossed though outwardly nothing changed. It means so much somehow. This is one of the first dimension travel stories that doesn't portray Harry as overly angsty, or anyone for that matter, and he doesn't immediately get along with everyone else. His and Snape's banter just fits in somehow. Jaded, i think is a very accurate way to describe him. Loved this :)!