Reviews for Across the Universe
RoseLilian chapter 1 . 10/15
I really like this, kind of wish you'd write more about it, from James's point of view.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/2
Awesome. Wish there was more
Twixdaman chapter 1 . 9/26
This was beautiful.
Ankalagon chapter 1 . 9/25
I'm not ashamed to say that I cry like a bitch every time I read this story. I'm a 31 year old male :)
RainyDayReader116 chapter 1 . 9/23
This is so good!
moodysavage chapter 1 . 8/30
I so like this... even when I reread it and realize I read it not long ago... I still like reading it again :)
turtlepearlove chapter 1 . 8/27
I've read this a million time, yet it breaks my heart every time I read this. Such a beautiful story
I love the fact that it is from someone else point of view and not the time travellers.
oh god, this is just such an amazing one-shot. It has everything I want in a dimension fic (my favorite type) and yet it is so short! Its almost painful how short it is, because I love it so much. But the brevity also makes it that much stronger. I really like your choice of James' pov, of a father viewing his would-be son. I just really enjoy everything about this fic!
amr56 chapter 1 . 6/10
I read this story years ago and I think about it all the time. I can't believe I stumbled across it again. It's brilliant and beautiful and I just love it. Thank you for sharing it.
Em chapter 1 . 5/29
This is great great great
jon reeve chapter 1 . 5/22
Hey! Who conjured this water in my eye? It must've been Malfoy, darn him.
E chapter 1 . 5/22
This is great
DaughterJudyK chapter 1 . 4/18
This is a really cool concept. Great execution.
Lady Ydun chapter 1 . 3/6
Your story is simply beautifully done! I am very sad that it is a one-shot because you really managed to keep the characters, real, if that makes sense. Also very original that is was from a new perspective, I think you wrote James POV very well.