Reviews for Across the Universe
psdkplcpw chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Beautiful.
Xanoka chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Awww! Awesome story! I guess this is a slightly AU Harry? I love interdimensional stories like this, though this is the first one I found that has a believable Harry and the Potters reunion, especially considering his upbringing. They're sad, but I do enjoy stories presenting Harry as he must have seemed to strangers. I know you said this story is finished, but any chance of a sequel? Either way, thank you so much for the story!
The Seven of Us chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Dear god, I was just about crying at the last part. Listen to In Too Deep by Emir Isilay and Carrah Flahive with this, it sets the mood just...so perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Well this is a nice little gem. (Waiting for update on the way to greatness...)
luojizi chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I love it!
Softie chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
This story always makes me catch my breath at the end. Because throughout the entire story I simply can not breathe in fear of breaking the delicacy of the rhythm between the words.
Dzarsos chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This was truly excellent. Thank you.
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I keep finding myself rereading this story, and it never gets old :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Damn fantastic. If you ever decided to return to this universe and expand on the story, I'd read it to death.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Excellent! I enjoyed this very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
"And one day, James puts his hand on Harry's shoulder and Harry doesn't flinch, but only smiles at him, and James feels that, at least for now, it might just be enough."
It's really impressive and I don't know how you did it but this story doesn't sound like a cliche, even if it's a traumatisedHarry fic from an AU...
I like it!
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Fantastic story.
Gammily chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
This is great. I love the writing style and I'm having a love/hate relationship with the fact tha this is a one shot. I want more info on this and how Harry finally integrates and Harry with Sirius but I'm also perfectly content with the ending because it ends resolved but not fully, just like Harry's life at the time.
fireball900 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
A brilliant character piece, 10/10
bearblue chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Thank you for sharing this.
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »