Reviews for Across the Universe
dauntlessofthesea chapter 1 . 11/26/2020
Succinct but very nice, carries the point across
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
Excellent what-if/character study!
AndrewWolfe chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
Oh, well done.
rikoonee chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
I absolutely enjoy this. What a delight.
Jensindenial3516 chapter 1 . 10/29/2020
Utterly beautiful.
Jazzielady76 chapter 1 . 8/4/2020
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
This is so beautiful, so poignant, s bittersweet. I hope you are still writing, wherever you've gone. It would be a shame to waste such talent just because you get busy with other things. "LIIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHILE YOU MAKE OTHET PLANS."
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2020
it was a really great story; and you definitely should have made it a whole book.
a-World-of-Manea chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
Absolutely loved it!
Bambu chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
I've read a number of alternate realities from various perspectives and a myriad of set-ups, and this is fabulous!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
A pity this isn’t a full story.

You have a good grasp of an interesting story concept and emotions for each character. (Err, scratch that, good grasp on harry n James, you fail to write lily, there’s no way in hell a mother will just stand around and be denied, and the other characters really needed expanding)

I don’t know if you can write dialog and make a great full story, but if you can, then I feel sorry this isn’t a much longer story.

Still, thank you for sharing this one shot. I’ll take a peek and see if you’ve written other stories
mumphie chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
Very interesting. Worthy of coming back and expanding it to give it more depth and fleshing out the characters and story - and to continue it! ;)
753 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »