Reviews for Across the Universe
mumphie chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
Very interesting. Worthy of coming back and expanding it to give it more depth and fleshing out the characters and story - and to continue it! ;)
Fire Dolphin chapter 1 . 3/21/2020
I know that this is probably a one shot, but I hope we have another chapter where Harry and Sirius talk.
Finagle chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
So I know you wrote this a while ago, but I wanted to share how much this inspired me. Before reading this I hadn't written in a long time. But these past few months I've started writing again, and the story I was inspired to write from this one-shot reminded me of why I used to enjoy this so much.

Considering everything going on in the world lately, writing has become an outlet that has kept me sane and level headed and feeling more like myself than I have in a long time. So thank you for sharing this part of you with the world.
void242 chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
Well written. Would love to see a full series about this.
Amalthia chapter 1 . 2/5/2020
I had a great time reading your story! I loved Jame's pov and seeing Harry through his eyes.
bikermo chapter 1 . 2/5/2020
Good story. You captured the situation of Harry suddenly appearing again well from a point other than Harrys well. Hope, despair and acceptance are only a few of the emotions of such a happening. My only complaint is the story is too short. Thank you.
Scorp chapter 1 . 2/2/2020
Really fascinating. Loved the relationship between Harry and James, and Harry and Aaron here.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2020
️️️️️️
Lindela chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
Loved it! Any chanche of a sequel?
oh-wellau chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
Ooh this was wonderful! I wish it was longer, I wanted to continue reading, I was sad when it ended.
Sanja Weber chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
I love this! Any chance of you making a longer fic out of this one day?
HeirofFire18 chapter 1 . 12/26/2019
I loved this️
DropTheBasil chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
This was amazing! You wrote it so well and it was so unique and creative. I love how you wrote James and how he processed all of this. Great job!
YetThereIs chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
I've always loved reading this. It's so good and unique and a breath of fresh air from the usual stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2019
I love this. It's perfect as it is, yet perfectly imperfect at the same time.
754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »