Reviews for Across the Universe
justafan chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
very good I just wish it was longer
ao3lover101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
i love it please update immediately!. it be amazing!
MYsweetAngel chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
oh god i really loved this one-shot!
Dolosus chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Despite the fact this is a one-shot, you seem to have covered so much in such a short fic. I absolutely love it. You put little bits of everything in here without making any of it seem cliche. Wonderfully full, and yet I can't help but wish that it continued on for a thousand more pages. You drew me into the world that you had created, and left me wanting to know more. Wonderfully done. :)
Memory King chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I find the idea of the BWL not winning the Triwizard very interesting, especially if he does that intentionally.

This story is bit depressing for my taste, but it's extremely well done.
soyandwindows chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
i read this story like once every two weeks -_-" and i am sure i have reviewed before not signed on- maybe even twice !

“There was a time when I wanted it more than anything else in the world,” Harry says softly. “I’m afraid it’s a little too late.”

I LOVE THIS LINE !
funkymonkey chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Love this one shot! it's really amazing, i wish it could be continued, but it's a very good one shot.
Ice7 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Great story. Loved it.
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aw.. Severitus.
Get Real Or Die chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
i like this one-shot of harry meeting alternate versions of his parents. love to see more from this 'verse if you have it in you.

is it in you?
Teldra chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I really enjoyed this :)
potterinu chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I like it. Its very well written and itas nice to see from this point of view.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
sweet...ever think of adding more to it?
xiamei chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I REALLY love your work O_o
Gender Outlaw chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd. This made me cry so hard, my cheeks are still wet.

I went and looked up that song, which, I kind of thought was a story at first, but it fit so perfectly! I've never seen music, or a music video at that, fit so PERFECTLY to such a well-written, and well-done story.

That one small, tiny spark of light, of hope, worming it's way through the darkness. You do such an excellent job of portraying that.

I loved it, oh I loved it so much.
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »