Reviews for Across the Universe
ImperialJedi chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Both sad and wonderful, I really liked this story. I'm glad that you also have Harry going into Healing. I'm surprised that more stories don't have him doing that. I like how you portrayed the relationship between Harry and Snape. There's respect, but they're both themselves. Thanx for writing! _

-IJedi
Let The Right One In chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Brilliant
Therio chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Very nice story. I know it is a one-shot, but it's a story that I would have liked there to be more to.
sillya chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
i like it
rowlinglover222 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Aww Sequel please. :)
goatkid chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That's a great story. It really fits into many AU dimension traveling; I could imagine this is part of many well written fics. It's perfect as a oneshot.
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
this is great. its a little sad. but I'm glad Harry has found a place where he can heal.
iMessing chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Love this story and think that it is very well written with a good plot .

i will put you on author alert to see if you do anything else )

~Cian
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
well, it was different and I liked it. I would have preferred a little HarryGinny mentions and I was shocked to find it was complete in only the first chapted. Too bad you dont have more...

...Maybe a companion piece? :(I)
Lightest'Ink chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
What about all is friends at home? He can't just ditch Ginny and Ron and Hermione! They've been trough so much! But that was a beautifully tragic story. I enjoyed it. :}
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That was very good. Full of underlying understanding and iedas that I would love to see further explore. Really well written.
aele chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
wow ! your fic is amazing.

i like the way James can't understand Harry, because it's not what he would have expected his son to be (he admitted it himself : prankster and smiling).

i also like the sensibility you can sense through the text. the characters sound real, with real behaviour.

well, i discovered that fic some time ago and i did all the pages which answer to the Harry/James filter to find it again ! but now i have the title, i'm putting it in my favorite right now !

i go to see what other stories you wrote _
Zalein chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
A person can read a zillion fanfictions with this one's general plot and still not have as good a read as this one was. It was short, but sweet, and it missed nothing. Congradulations, you've condensed almost everything that ultimately needed to be said in the span of a little over 30 words. _~

I'm off to read what else you have, if you've got stuff up. Keep writing!
smilebackwards chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This is gorgeous. So incredibly sad, and yet hopeful. I especially adore the twisted relationship that Snape and Harry share.
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Really love this story. Love the slightly ephemeral timeline of James' perspective. Very intuitive and introspective. I get a great deal of enjoyment peering at mostly-canon!Harry through those lenses. Is there a sequel at all? Maybe from another POV? I especially Love the bits about how none of them -really- understood Neville, the Snape banter, and Aaron's "from the mouths of babes" moment.

Thanks for writing,