Reviews for Across the Universe
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Good.

Plausible with realistic portraits. Feels like a complete piece.
demented-squirrel chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I applaud you for the change of the tired, overused timetravel stereotype. It's different and I really, really liked that. I really liked how you did this story and it's writing style. Excellent job- keep up the great work!

-D.S.
Jimm chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Very nice! This is an excellent short piece that pares the cross-dimensional plot down to its most basic, and important, elements.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Boo26 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This is great. I would love to read a sequel set a few months later, to see if Harry does become more adjusted to his new life. (Although I know you say on your profile that you're not planning on writing one)

Anna.
hypercell chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I liked this alot. It was very good.
meiren chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Amazing! Just as your summary said, I've never seen one like this. Thanks for writing.
swdrone chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Very good. Good job on not making it easy or even ultimately "happily ever after" while at the same time not chest-beating angst. Feels real. Nice touch with Aaron.
fattoad chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Brilliant
KC chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Astonishing and beautifully written. This is a lovely piece of original work.
jamie the marauder chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
really great story! I loved it!

Good job!
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Sweet and sad story. Very well done!
popping corn chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
this is beautiful. have you any plans to expand it into a full fic? i havent checked ur profile yet but will do so after i finish this review!

i love the way you show the way harry's attitude changing and james' inner conflicts. the talk with aaron was a lovely turning point and helped harry get out of his shell. Bless him (aaron) he's so innocent!
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I love it! :p Everything was in it, you should have written a longer fic _BUt stil you manage to make an amzing an incredible fanfic -

I'm totally in love with it !
Stygius.Magic chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
"at least for now, it might be enough" the whole fic is beautiful written, but that last sentence is probably the best.. i do hope you decided to write more, whether it be somethign similar or another plot line, i look forward to see more from you...

this is well, written, well planned with just enough dialouge, description and emotion... congrats...

looking to read more from you,
immortal7 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
This was a really thought inspiring piece. I don't know it seems a shame that you are leaving the story where it is, but at the same time I am of the mind that not all stories need that precise ending. Life moves on well after the end so why force a piece of writing to go against the very nature of life. Any way this most certainly will make it to my favotires section. thanks for the great piece of writing. I7
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »